Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Did anyone buy the new Huacan Performante
    Quote Originally Posted by HuracAndrew View Post
    We're part way through our allocation, but have spots available. They could all end up being MY18, but slots we're reserving right now will almost certainly be MY18 no doubt.
    I'm surprised spots are available....figured there'd be a wait list for this car.

Sent from my Huracan Perfomante

most will also be thinking the new tech can only benefit unless you are regularly on track..others, maybe waiting for the P spyder if it comes, like me..maybe white with bicolour red/black interior..bronze wheels...

must admit, ive had a deposit on this car for nearly 3 years, seeing it the first time at Geneva next week and sure it will look fantastic! as the member above has stated I also thought there would be a wait, but this doesn't seem the case? hence why they drop like rocks in price!! I lost £50,000 in 10 months on my huracan, mint condition with 1600 miles! and my 991gt3rs is still holding 50 over list after a year! I guess its one of those cars that you just have to except that it will look the nuts with the performance to match ! but you will loose your shirt, 10% fair enough but 25% ??? mmmmm

That's a big drop because the Huracan is holding it's value strong here Canada especially the 580. In regards to the Perf, you can still get one for a summer delivery here in Canada. You have to remember that this car is not limited so anyone can basically order one and also keep in mind the rumored production number for for the Perf is around 1000 but not sure if that also includes the spyder.

That been said allocation for all Lambo's is getting tighter because they've capped production to around 3500 per year which includes all the H models and Aventador S and roadster due out next year. It's anyone's guess if the Perf will hold value but I think in the short term it will because it'll be hard to get but long term I'm not sure because there will be lighter more hardcore version of the H at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by lp580 View Post
    That's a big drop because the Huracan is holding it's value strong here Canada especially the 580. In regards to the Perf, you can still get one for a summer delivery here in Canada. You have to remember that this car is not limited so anyone can basically order one and also keep in mind the rumored production number for for the Perf is around 1000 but not sure if that also includes the spyder.

That been said allocation for all Lambo's is getting tighter because they've capped production to around 3500 per year which includes all the H models and Aventador S and roadster due out next year. It's anyone's guess if the Perf will hold value but I think in the short term it will because it'll be hard to get but long term I'm not sure because there will be lighter more hardcore version of the H at some point.
    Do you mean summer of 2018?
    In U.S. I am in first delivery and will be pushing to receive in August.
    One thing dealer told me is they will be made to order. So not sure if it will reach 1000. This should help.
    I agree they will hold short term, long term is anyone's guess.
    They will certainly make a Spyder version along with some type of STS etc.

Such a gorgeous car. I think I'm going to hold off until a Spyder version gets announced then trade up. Given I'm in Cali I do find myself wishing for that drop top quite often...also gives me another year or so to save haha.

Spyder sounds good.....anyone heard any rumours about the P spyder? Frankfurt, L.A or next geneva?

Kermit was right, options do add up quickly. I'm at $333 currently with a few Ad Personam requests which will likely take it closer to $340.

Anyone doing Track Telemetry or the Sensorum?

Quote Originally Posted by D11 View Post
    Kermit was right, options do add up quickly. I'm at $333 currently with a few Ad Personam requests which will likely take it closer to $340.

Anyone doing Track Telemetry or the Sensorum?
    What's your options list?
    I'm about $325k, which includes Ad Personam color.
    Is Track Telemetry included with Apple Car Play?

^
    Telemetry is a separate option. Apple carplay is included with the Nav option.