Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Did anyone buy the new Huacan Performante
    I saw it in Frankfurt at a presentation and it looks insane. ALA is such a smart system and it makes the car faster as the 918 around the Nürburgring according to Lamborghini. This is information already published by Motortrend.

Quote Originally Posted by D11 View Post
    I have as well and agree, the anticipated option list will be far less extensive than everything you can do to a 610-4. Centerlock wheels will likely be standard, not an option.
    not in Australia

I think you and I are on the exact same page, Mantis doesn't appeal to be as much because it looks too green for what I was looking for. Even if we spec the same, your West Coast and I'm East Coast.

Verde Singh seems to be my front runner. I've heard Singh is essentially Scandal with metallic flake which is why the colors are so often misquoted as one or the other in pictures. I've not seen either in person though. Scandal is a flat looking color (too yellow for me) like Grigio Telesto where there is no metallic flake at all.
    Keep in touch with me as to what color you decide upon. Verde Singh is definitely a front runner. When are you expecting delivery of your car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by plastique999 View Post
    Keep in touch with me as to what color you decide upon. Verde Singh is definitely a front runner. When are you expecting delivery of your car?

Will do. I'm D11 on LamboPower as well, but LamborghinTalk for some reason locked me out after years of posting so I had to recreate a new login for that forum and go by "D1One".

I have been told to anticipate late Summer/Early Fall. September/October probably best guesstimate. Your comments in many of your posts are funny to me because it's as if I wrote them. If I even sway to any neutral oriented color possibility I keep coming back thinking it's a a Lamborghini and it needs a loud Skittle like color though. My last two Lamborghini's have been Rosso Mars, so as much as I love that color, I just cannot do three in a row.

Will do. I'm D11 on LamboPower as well, but LamborghinTalk for some reason locked me out after years of posting so I had to recreate a new login for that forum and go by "D1One".

I have been told to anticipate late Summer/Early Fall. September/October probably best guesstimate. Your comments in many of your posts are funny to me because it's as if I wrote them. If I even sway to any neutral oriented color possibility I keep coming back thinking it's a a Lamborghini and it needs a loud Skittle like color though. My last two Lamborghini's have been Rosso Mars, so as much as I love that color, I just cannot do three in a row.
    Haha, bright minds think alike!

Ok I have spec'd my car!!!
    Now the waiting in anticipation will be torture

Sent from my Huracan Perfomante

^ Congrats!

In answer to the OP, yes I've placed an order. I will be holding out for 2018 allocation however as the dealers here have had their 2017 allocations filled already by early depositors. Dealer reckons I stand a good chance of a car next year though, and the timing is better for me anyway. We'll see what happens though..

In terms of spec, I'm not sure set, especially on colour, but I have some ideas. Centre-locks are not standard in EU (certainly not for UK). Two "standard" 5-stud wheel choices (Mimas are one), and a special Performante design centre-lock available.

ALL Performantes will be MY 2018--source is from my contact at HQ in SAB. So no need to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by sixspeed View Post
    In answer to the OP, yes I've placed an order. I will be holding out for 2018 allocation however as the dealers here have had their 2017 allocations filled already by early depositors. Dealer reckons I stand a good chance of a car next year though, and the timing is better for me anyway. We'll see what happens though..

In terms of spec, I'm not sure set, especially on colour, but I have some ideas. Centre-locks are not standard in EU (certainly not for UK). Two "standard" 5-stud wheel choices (Mimas are one), and a special Performante design centre-lock available.

We're part way through our allocation, but have spots available. They could all end up being MY18, but slots we're reserving right now will almost certainly be MY18 no doubt.