Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Did anyone buy the new Huacan Performante
    Quote Originally Posted by D11 View Post
    I have one on order as well, will see it on the 24th of Feb in NYC. I've heard it's incredible. Been thinking about colors ever since I put down my deposit.

DoctaM3 - we both have Rosso Mars Huracan coupes on ADV1 wheels ironically, you given thought to your exterior color for your Performante? I'm tempted to go with Verde Singh or Grigio Titans. Not sure if I want to go with a loud color like Singh or more subdued color like Titans with the marbled look carbon composite accents. Excited to see the car in two weeks.
    I will be going with a bright green!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which green are you going with? Verde Mantis?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    Saw it right?
    To be honest I am on the fence on it

The ALA ( Aerodynamica Lamborghini Attiva ) technology is amazing without a doubt but the looks to me are subjective. It is not as outragous as I was hoping. I signed confidential papers so I wont go into details but I will say it looks like a Huracan with an added body kit which I can see aftermarket guys will copy easily. It did not have the flowing bumper / wing rear end, like the SV. I guess I had in my head I was comparing to a standard Aventador to an SV750...night and day IMO

In saying this a car on the streets always looks so much better than it sitting in a showroom. I will probably end up getting one anyway

The other things is options....there are a lot of them that add up quickly such as the must have center lock wheels, colors, interior upgrades etc. The SL570-4 Superleggera came out with almost all options included and that is what made them all special

I believe they have held back so the second generation Performante will be more appealing...similar to the Superleggera

That's AWESOME. I will be seeing it for the second time on Feb 24th in NYC as well. What time are you going? Maybe we can connect.

I have one on order as well, will see it on the 24th of Feb in NYC. I've heard it's incredible. Been thinking about colors ever since I put down my deposit.

DoctaM3 - we both have Rosso Mars Huracan coupes on ADV1 wheels ironically, you given thought to your exterior color for your Performante? I'm tempted to go with Verde Singh or Grigio Titans. Not sure if I want to go with a loud color like Singh or more subdued color like Titans with the marbled look carbon composite accents. Excited to see the car in two weeks.

That's AWESOME. I will be seeing it for the second time on Feb 24th in NYC as well. What time are you going? Maybe we can connect.
    what did you think of it?

Which green are you going with? Verde Mantis?
    I will go brighter....feel the Mantis is a bit too green for my liking. May go Ad Personam but that then starts to add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    To be honest I am on the fence on it

The ALA ( Aerodynamica Lamborghini Attiva ) technology is amazing without a doubt but the looks to me are subjective. It is not as outragous as I was hoping. I signed confidential papers so I wont go into details but I will say it looks like a Huracan with an added body kit which I can see aftermarket guys will copy easily. It did not have the flowing bumper / wing rear end, like the SV. I guess I had in my head I was comparing to a standard Aventador to an SV750...night and day IMO

In saying this a car on the streets always looks so much better than it sitting in a showroom. I will probably end up getting one anyway

The other things is options....there are a lot of them that add up quickly such as the must have center lock wheels, colors, interior upgrades etc. The SL570-4 Superleggera came out with almost all options included and that is what made them all special

I believe they have held back so the second generation Performante will be more appealing...similar to the Superleggera
    I went over some "pre" options with my dealer and it really didn't seem that bad.

That would be great if we can connect. My wife and I are going to the 12:00 time slot.

Quote Originally Posted by plastique999 View Post
    I went over some "pre" options with my dealer and it really didn't seem that bad.

I have as well and agree, the anticipated option list will be far less extensive than everything you can do to a 610-4. Centerlock wheels will likely be standard, not an option.

Quote Originally Posted by plastique999 View Post
    I will go brighter....feel the Mantis is a bit too green for my liking. May go Ad Personam but that then starts to add up.

I think you and I are on the exact same page, Mantis doesn't appeal to be as much because it looks too green for what I was looking for. Even if we spec the same, your West Coast and I'm East Coast.

Verde Singh seems to be my front runner. I've heard Singh is essentially Scandal with metallic flake which is why the colors are so often misquoted as one or the other in pictures. I've not seen either in person though. Scandal is a flat looking color (too yellow for me) like Grigio Telesto where there is no metallic flake at all.