Lamborghini Huracan First Weekend Impressions

Lamborghini Huracan First Weekend Impressions
    Hello guys,

After taking delivery late Friday of my new Lamborghini Huracan i jumped right into it and went for lunch, excepting the fact that this is a people magnet (a lot more than the 12C) it's surprisingly easy to drive in town and most of all in it's Strada setting the suspension it's perfectly tuned for town, i mean it absorbs the bumps in the road really good (compared to 12c -way too hard - or gallardo, this is like riding on a floating carpet). Link this to the dual clutch tranny it feels that you are in a regular car except that anyone looks and want take pictures of your car, so i guess a regular car with Lady Gaga on board
    On Saturday i went for a blast on the open road, of course with all settings for max performance. It's amazing how on these cars with only couple of button pushes the car changes from a puppy to a beast, but a beast with leash. Of course the exhaust gets a bit more aggressive note, the gear change on higher revs, the gear changes mabe are faster but they change so quick anyways in any setting that you cannot tell the difference. The most impressive thing is the magneto suspension, everyone that wants to get a Huracan MUST have this option!
    Another awesome feature is the central display, it can show virtually anything: navigation, car management, rear camera, everything.
    Compared to the 12C is a far superior car in my opinion, much more driver oriented than the mclaren. On a track the 12c might be a better option but for regular use the Huracan beats it on every chapter. As for the gallardo the gap is huge.
    Now i have a dillema: i work close to home, around 5 kilometers to work. As DD i have a mini diesel. Now i feel that this car can be perfectly used as DD too for short distances so i must decide if i should sell my mini or not...

Lamborghini Huracan First Weekend Impressions-9-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan First Weekend Impressions-12-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan First Weekend Impressions-13-jpg
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Thanks for your input, i'm sure many will find this very interesting. I do, no i know that the magneto suspension is almost an must and you also need to sell your Mini if your workplace is near your home lol

Enjoy it! Nice talking to you on the phone, maybe we can meet when you come to Austria next week
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

LP560, Klauss, fill me in on the details, i would love to see your car in person!
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)

Quote Originally Posted by Tork View Post
    LP560, Klauss, fill me in on the details, i would love to see your car in person!
    Check your pm inbox!

Great color combo. Enjoy in good health!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Great color combo. Enjoy in good health!
    Thanks! Looking forward to see yours when it will arrive