How long you drive to pay $150

How long you drive to pay 0
    So what is the cost to drive a Huracan to pay $150. Like the variable cost such as gas / maintenance. I guess when you go for a drive the gas is your main cost, but then how do you factor in maintenance on a per mile basis?

Basically, i have the option to rent a Lambo for $150 hr and the guy who I rent it from lets me have an extra 10-15 min. Insurance & gas is all included. I can drive the car for about 45 miles for the route I took.

And also on a daily basis how much is stuff like insurance going to be?

I want to factor all this stuff in figure out if it makes more sense to just rent the Lamborghini or own one. So far I feel like I'm kind of getting bored of the Lamborghini. I realize owning one doesn't mean traffic suddenly goes away and people don't really care to make room for you even if it's obvious you're trying to go fast. Driving in traffic in a Lambo is as boring as doing it in any other car. Only way I can enjoy this is if my commute never had traffic but I guess that's something you can't really control.

You will never get bored with a Huracan ,believe me.Now again,get to work so you can buy your own L and quit coming on here with the this renting and buying non sense....

We do not care....

Jetfalcon, oh Jetfalcon!
    Every time I find a post of this kind I can immediately guess is you!
    I'm going to try to be very gentle and say that you have a very unique way of reasoning.
    Owning an exotic car does not compare renting one. See Jetfalcon, is like having a beautiful & smart woman. You don't have this woman just for "when you are having sex", you enjoy her when she wakes up in the morning and makes you coffee, when you take her out for dinner or just simply share a glass of wine while having a conversation on the couch.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that there is a lot more to it than just being on the open road, I drive my H every day and I enjoy dropping my oldest son at school for instance, or taking it slow on my way to work because I only work 2 miles from home and I enjoy every bit of that drive, regardless of traffic.
    I love going to regular places with a very unique ride, also love going for dinner at the Ritz Carlton or Capital Grill because I enjoy pulling up and on my car and the valet guys remember my last name, aside from the good food.
    Owning an exotic car sure makes you feel very special!

Please stop renting, find a good job, be the best at it and hopefully someday you will buy your dream car like most of the folks that are members at this forum.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk