Hybrid View

Best places for launching?

I think the main thing I like about the Lamborghini is it's powerful launch. It gets to top speed like butter. I was on the toll road and I thought to give a quick boost and I look at my HUD and it says 120 mph. I didn't even try going that fast, it just did it on its own. Most sports sedans I would have to try to get to 120 and it would take a few seconds. Lamborghini it did it in an instant while cruising like 80-90 and the quick boost of speed I got up to 120 mph.

Another time I launched at a traffic light, I got up to 100 mph. Just amazing how quick this car gets to top speeds so much faster than a normal sports car.

I just need to find a place with less cars though, what's the best place to drive the Lamborghini away from traffic? I usually do PCH & freeway because it makes most sense for my 1-2 rental times. Also what day/time would be best for a run down PCH, my area I can be around during a 1-2 hr rental is like Dana Point to Long Beach. Traffic is really boring, I just get antsy trying to get out of it. But then there's nothing I can do if everyone else wants to go slow.

Just need to figure out the best time to drive along PCH. Hopefully still day time.

Strong words of advice. Stay off the PCH!

Best places for launching?-ponch2-jpg
    Instagram: ur55__
    YouTube: UR 55

2017 Huracán Spyder 610-4 / UR 55
    2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2013 Gallardo Spyder LP 550-2
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

LoL. Ya well business is in Costa Mesa. Doing PCH is the closest big road for playing with a super car. I just hate the traffic, traffic is so much worse and angering when you're in a Lamborghini. Traffic is like a cock tease, you got a more powerful car than everyone else but everyone wants to go slow and steady. I wish people would be more considerate to exotics and move aside and make room if they can. I'd def move over for an exotic if I was driving an SUV.