Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Deciding on new car

Deciding on new car
    Hey guys just thought I post this up here. Trying to decide what I want to replace my california with. My original plan was to keep the cali and take delivery of the huracan and the bette and keep them all at the same time. Now i realized I might as well sell the cali since it is "out of date" now but I would trade my cali for the huracan and have that paid off right away. Now the next question is what should I replace the cali with. I called my dealer to see if I could get a 458 Speciale Spider but they only got 2 allocations and sold those 2 already. I'm still calling around but any ideas on what I should get. Just 2 rules. HAS to be a convertible and no McLaren please
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

how about a Vanquish volante, never heard a bad thing about them so far, might not have the speed your looking for but it has class,,,

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    how about a Vanquish volante, never heard a bad thing about them so far, might not have the speed your looking for but it has class,,,
    I wanna step it up from the Huracan. So in my view the Vanquish doesn't have the same presence as the Huracan
    1954 Corvette

918 Spider maybe? In all seriousness, why not get a 458 Speciale? I have two customer already that have theirs up for grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I wanna step it up from the Huracan. So in my view the Vanquish doesn't have the same presence as the Huracan
    I guess the ultimate convertible would be an huracan spyder performante
    Now on the real side, when you'll get the Z06 convertible, i think that will answer to all your requests that you specified?

Quote Originally Posted by Corey@WB View Post
    918 Spider maybe? In all seriousness, why not get a 458 Speciale? I have two customer already that have theirs up for grabs.
    I was actually thinking the 918 but jump is to much in price really to be honest. Also I'm a convertible guy so going from Huracan Coupe to 458 Speciale Coupe isn't really what I want to do but I could end up doing that. If I did go coupe though I might as well do it right and go 599 GTO with a novitec exhaust and ADV.1 Wheels
    1954 Corvette

I was actually thinking the 918 but jump is to much in price really to be honest.
    Also don't forget that it can BURN...
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

I was actually thinking the 918 but jump is to much in price really to be honest. Also I'm a convertible guy so going from Huracan Coupe to 458 Speciale Coupe isn't really what I want to do but I could end up doing that. If I did go coupe though I might as well do it right and go 599 GTO with a novitec exhaust and ADV.1 Wheels

Last edited by Mr. Carter; 09-30-2014 at 06:34 PM.

The red one is Hot! Perfect ride height too.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)

Thats what I'm going to do. Sell the Cali for the Huracan since I don't need 3 cars. Then after a year or so sell the huracan for a GTO or maybe an Aventador SV!!
    1954 Corvette