Buying a 580-2 ... which options should i get?

Buying a 580-2 ... which options should i get?
    Hi guys,

i am in the process of getting a new LP 580-2 and i need some advice which options i should get and which i shouldn't. Also i have a few questions.

I live in Germany and the dealership unfortunately only has a few cars at hand and none of them have the stock options / basics features.

1. LDS (Lamborghini Dynamic Steering) - do i need this or not? All i realy want, is that the steering at slow speed (parking and stuff) is very easy and doens't need much force.

2. Sport Exhaust (not racing exhaust) - i didn't have the opportunity to hear the stock exhaust, only sport exhaust ... do i get the crackling / pop-ing sounds with both? should i get it anyways regarding re-sale value ?

3. Do the 3 modes (strada, sport, corsa) come as standard or are they optional with a different suspension?

4. Do the modes sport / corsa change the sound in any way (maybe in combination with the sport exhaust) ?

5. Anything else i should consider?

thanks a lot guys :-)

Hi Leon, welcome on the board and hope to see you soon

AFAIK, Lambo in Stuttgart has some cars around but maybe you're not nearby. Due to your questions I guess you haven't driven a Huracan so far. I highly recommend you to do so before you go and order one BTW, we have about 40 used cars down here in Switzerland so I'm sure there are as many in Germany too.

1) no, you don't need it. Steering is fine, the "servo" steering works perfectly. It changes in the ANIMA modes as well even without LDS.
    2) Crackling noise is the same, Sport sounds deeper but is not louder due to our Euro noise law.
    3) standard on all Huracan
    4) Sport and Corsa have different ignition maps and therefore sound is different. At around 3000rpm the valves open in any mode. But all cars imported after May 2016 are not allowed to have more noise with the valves open. We have taken over the same law here in Switzerland like the EC but I have no idea how Lambo (or any other car maker) will handle this.
    5) get lifting and rehomagentical suspension. The later provides comfort within the city and sporty ride on the Autobahn.

If you have further questions you may also send me a PM in german
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans