Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Renting out your Lamborghini

Renting out your Lamborghini
    Just wondering if anyone here could have a side business of renting their Lamborghini out to help out with the cost of maintenance and ownership. I just can't justify throwing down $250k on a car that is only going to lose value. It would be better to put it into something like property which you could use and make money out of. The only way you can justify spending $250k on a car is by saying "you have one life to live" or "this is your dream, and your dream is worth more than money". I just wonder how those Lambo dealers play their tricks when they find a customer who has the funds and really wants to buy the car but knows they're just throwing a big chunk of their hard earned money away.

I would love to be able to try to buy a Lamborghini at a super low price that I know if I resell it I could make a profit. Say I buy it low, drive it for 3-6 months before depreciation hits, and then sell it for profit and get paid to drive a Lamborghini. That would be super awesome. And just keep repeating the process.

Or just rent it and hopefully you can have other

I really don't think anyone cares about your perspective because you aren't a potential buyer. You can't afford it, so to you it's a big deal and you need to analyze everything. To me it's less than I make in a month so who cares if I never get my money back. I already have property and investments and savings and retirement and everything else, so I'm just going to buy what I want, have my fun, and still sleep great at night.

Jetfalcon,like I have told you,get off the computer and get you a job so then you can buy your Lamborghini or what ever 250,000.00 car you want.Like Reacher,I have all the $$$$ in need for the remainder (50 yrs or so hopefully)to buy anything I want. Who would want some asshxxx you do not know driving your Lambo for any amount of $$$.
    We do not care what you think about your financial theories....
    Seriously.....

Quote Originally Posted by jetfalcon View Post
    Just wondering if ...

Or just rent it and hopefully you can have other
    You again?
    Your initial thread was fun to read. The second one, still acceptable.
    But you keep repeating yourself. Give us a break, go and find nearest McDonald, fill out the job application and start working on your dream.
    Other Words, GTFO!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    You again?
    Your initial thread was fun to read. The second one, still acceptable.
    But you keep repeating yourself. Give us a break, go and find nearest McDonald, fill out the job application and start working on your dream.
    Other Words, GTFO!
    Hahahaha too true

Quote Originally Posted by vasc0 View Post
    Hahahaha too true
    McDonald Team leader material

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    McDonald Team leader material
    He's not smart enough to be a team leader.

JF - none of the adults on here give 0.02 about your thoughts on cars, condos, jobs, life or anything else. So as RM said, just GTFO.

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Your asking us a question we can't really answer.

Perhaps you ought to look at older models. Like the Gallardo which are holding their value better

Well this guy is selling for $89k, and even considering partial trade.

Unfortunately the Gallardo feels slow against the Huracan, but for $89k I'm sure this car will get more attention than any new car worth $89k. Which is amazing even a 12 year old Lamborghini can still look stunning. Maybe I should see would trade his Gallardo for my 2013 M3 Lime Rock Edition.

2004 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO - $30,000+ in upgrades - E-Gear

Be honest do you guys truly drive your Lambo everyday? What's better 5 normal $50k luxury cars or 1 $250 exotic car?

Quote Originally Posted by jetfalcon View Post
    Be honest do you guys truly drive your Lambo everyday? What's better 5 normal $50k luxury cars or 1 $250 exotic car?
    I drive mine as much as I can. Not when it rains (because I like to keep it clean), and not if I'm going somewhere sketchy. I don't understand people that buy these cars and don't drive them.

What's the point of 5 $50k cars? An exotic car fills an emotional need that no other car can. If you don't have that emotional need then just one $50k car will suffice.