Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello! New to site with some questions

Hello! New to site with some questions
    Hello! Just started my search for a used Huracan. Ive driven one on the track and fell in love. I currently have a Ford GT which I plan on keeping. A few questions:

1) My understanding is the Huracan comes with adjustable suspension. However I see there is an "Adaptive Suspension" option. What does that add?

2) I'm looking mostly for a white example with black interior. Red calipers a must! Also glass cover and front lift. Any other "must haves" that you suggest?

3) I've been looking online at the larger dealers in SoCal, Dallas, and Miami. Anyplace in particular I should stay away from?

4) Any known issues with the 15s that I should be aware of?

Thanks so much.

Only answers to 1 and 4:
    1) standard is no adjustable suspension, but an option is the "magnetorheological shock absorber system, designed to adjust the damping effect almost instantaneously on the basis of three factors: driving style, road conditions, and the selected driving mode".I really like it on mine.
    4) no, just make sure all the campaigns have been fullfilled.
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

Quote Originally Posted by robby3 View Post
    Only answers to 1 and 4:
    1) standard is no adjustable suspension, but an option is the "magnetorheological shock absorber system, designed to adjust the damping effect almost instantaneously on the basis of three factors: driving style, road conditions, and the selected driving mode".I really like it on mine.
    4) no, just make sure all the campaigns have been fullfilled.
    What do you mean by campaigns? I just picked up a 2015 Huracan today myself.

Sent using Tapatalk

Crazy! Two of the dealers I talked to did not convey the message that there is a base suspension. They both said it came with the magnetic system.

So if you ONLY have the base system, what does the 3 settings on the steering wheel do? Only adjust throttle and steering? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Irradi8 View Post
    What do you mean by campaigns? I just picked up a 2015 Huracan today myself.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Sorry, but is the H is not your first car, is it ? All cars may have some TSBs, recals and campaigns. Even my RAV4 has to go to the dealer to replace a part of the seatbelts.

Here are the Huracan recalls and campaigns. When you register your car officially at Lamborghini you're getting a mail from Sant'Agata if an important campagin has not yet been fullfilled. And if you do the yearly oil change the dealer is looking into the database and will then execute any campaign not yet done.

https://serviceinformation.lamborghi...ommunications/

Quote Originally Posted by lucycan View Post
    Crazy! Two of the dealers I talked to did not convey the message that there is a base suspension. They both said it came with the magnetic system.

So if you ONLY have the base system, what does the 3 settings on the steering wheel do? Only adjust throttle and steering? Thanks!
    Almost every 610-4 comes with the magneto ride. I guess I only saw one without it on the used car market (cheapest configuration) and on the other hand most of the 580-2 do not have it (to keep its price low).

The ANIMA switch also changes the gearbox behaviour, the AWD system and whatever. But it's your salesman that can explain it better.

Thanks robby3!

I have a white/blk 900mile virgin car...flawless all options and fabspeed exhaust...might sell if intetested ....orange calipers

sent from my cell phone
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

sent from my cell phone
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

sent from my cell phone
    2015 lp-610