Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to park?

Question Where to park?

Where to park?
    Just pulled the trigger on a 2015 LP 610-4 coupe to drive until my custom spec 2018 comes in. Very excited!

I would assume you'd park valet when possible right?

Otherwise where do you park when you go places? Covered parking garages mostly?

I live in the Greater Toronto Area if that helps. Any tips on helping to maximize safety of the car when parked would be appreciated.

Hey you. I usually park my H in multi level parking downtown toronto, for example in yorkville, just find a remote spot to avoid the hustle bustle. Don't take your car to yorkdale!

You'd trust valet guys to not mess around?

I guess I shouldn't trust valet. So bottom line is just find a covered parkade and park in a secluded corner myself if possible?

You can park at wallet parking .

In italy you must always park in closed spaces (valet are not popular here)
    If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.

I park mine anywhere, target, the grocery store, wherever. Just park FAR away from everyone else to try to ensure no one parks next to you & dings you. Also I don't let any valet drive / park my cars. Learned my lesson once & that's all that was needed. never again.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    I park mine anywhere, target, the grocery store, wherever. Just park FAR away from everyone else to try to ensure no one parks next to you & dings you. Also I don't let any valet drive / park my cars. Learned my lesson once & that's all that was needed. never again.
    What happened with the valet? Thanks. I appreciate your advice! I'm getting a GPS tracking system installed. I wonder/wish they could tell you about how fast a valet took a car or how they treated the engine

Sent using Tapatalk

Well fashion designer put rips & tears in their jeans.

Why can't Lamborghinis have designer dents?

Quote Originally Posted by Irradi8 View Post
    Just pulled the trigger on a 2015 LP 610-4 coupe to drive until my custom spec 2018 comes in. Very excited!

I would assume you'd park valet when possible right?

Otherwise where do you park when you go places? Covered parking garages mostly?

I live in the Greater Toronto Area if that helps. Any tips on helping to maximize safety of the car when parked would be appreciated.
    Where In Toronto Specifically? Toronto isn't like LA most places won't have valet and you just have to park it like a regular car but wherever you park it people will be scared to park next to you, just park somewhere it can be seen.
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL