Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A question of comfort and ride

A question of comfort and ride
    everyone talks power and speed and acceleration in the huracan reviews which is fine, but for those of us who like long trips, cross country trips, how smooth can you make the ride? is it comfortable for 8 hous straight? i wish the reviews addressed this concern, if anyone knows, let me know, thanks

Welcome max! I only drove two times an huracan and i'm gladly to report for you that the suspension is more comfortable than on a gallardo. If you are talking about a rally or something similar you can do it without problems. Do you have a G and want to upgrade to a H?
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

no, never owned a lambo, i was thinking of a 12c, but after reading, all the what seems like endless problems on the mclaren site, i've changed my mind, how do you feel about buying year1 of huracan

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    no, never owned a lambo, i was thinking of a 12c, but after reading, all the what seems like endless problems on the mclaren site, i've changed my mind, how do you feel about buying year1 of huracan
    I can only speak from my personal experience, i have my LP560 for 4 years, except usual maintenance nothing broke so far. So if you ask me i would not hesitate to get a H.

i think there were 6 or so G versions in 14 years, do you think they'll do that to the huracan, thats what bothers me about year 1

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    i think there were 6 or so G versions in 14 years, do you think they'll do that to the huracan, thats what bothers me about year 1
    The G was only for 10 years, it initially launched on 2004. At the middle of it's life it had the LP560 facelift. It's possible to see this on the Huracan too but for me that is not a reason for which you should not buy a car. It's the same deal as mobile phones, you are sure that they will launch a new version next year but you are still getting the current one.

thats true of course, too many choices, i also favour the new california T for its versatility, but like you say i cant spend 4 years deciding

Welcome to HuracanTalk, max! I also think that you don't have to worry about ride confort in the H. As a personal choice i would take the H over the cali t, except the advantage of a retractable solid roof top i do not see any other advantages...

max, get the Huracan, but the trick for your exact needs is to order it with your specs. Firstly get the magneto suspension, in confort mode that is even road friendly than the stock suspension. When you mean business with a button switch you have a H planted to the road.
    Secondly opt for the extended warranty, i opted for max, that is 5 years.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

I forgot to add that you would definately also opt for the lift system.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan