Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A question of comfort and ride
    Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    thats true of course, too many choices, i also favour the new california T for its versatility, but like you say i cant spend 4 years deciding
    My experience with Ferrari was not so good in the past, maybe they changed now but i rather stick to Lambo.
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

If your looking for a comfortable but extreme sports car. The 12C has the sorest suspension ever but everything else is crap on it. My california very nice rides good but depends on what seat you have too. The Huracan rides extremely well very comfortable depending on what mode your in but overall I think the H is the best bet
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    If your looking for a comfortable but extreme sports car. The 12C has the sorest suspension ever but everything else is crap on it. My california very nice rides good but depends on what seat you have too. The Huracan rides extremely well very comfortable depending on what mode your in but overall I think the H is the best bet
    I have to agree with you on the 12C, took it around the track and locally and it rode horribly. Also have a gas surge issue when taking it around that track. Love the car but they need to sort out the issues with them.

I completely agree with Klauss, I have already clocked over 1000 miles in my H and you can drive it 8 hours straight like a normal luxury car. Excellent cabin space with headroom and the Lamborghini dynamic steering (optional) makes the steering softer than most regular sedans in STRADA mode.
    2014 Lamborghini Huracan V10 (Rosso Mars)
    2013 Rolls Royce Ghost V12
    2012 Audi R8 V10-5.2 (Malibu Blue)
    2011 Jaguar XJ SS V8 5.0 Supercharged
    2010 Porsche Panamera 4S V8
    2009 Aston Martin Vantage V8 (Sunburst yellow)

Quote Originally Posted by Huracanindia View Post
    I completely agree with Klauss, I have already clocked over 1000 miles in my H and you can drive it 8 hours straight like a normal luxury car. Excellent cabin space with headroom and the Lamborghini dynamic steering (optional) makes the steering softer than most regular sedans in STRADA mode.
    Thats great to hear, i think this versatility that the Huracan offers really sets it apart from the competition right now. btw Welcome to the forum, make sure to post up some pics of your Huracan in an intro thread!

Any past Aventador owner? I'm strongly considering the Huracan but don't know if I should take the step "down".

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    thats true of course, too many choices, i also favour the new california T for its versatility, but like you say i cant spend 4 years deciding
    I would say just get it. For everyday / weekend recreational use, it's good to go. If you're seen the 21 Nits thread and that doesn't really bother you, then pull the trigger. What nice to haves do you feel it's missing?

Performance wise, it can hold its own in the same class. There is always some car out there that is faster than what you're driving - and that's across all makes.
    Huracan Blog: http://huracancentral.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by VENOM View Post
    Any past Aventador owner? I'm strongly considering the Huracan but don't know if I should take the step "down".
    I would never consider it a downgrade, it's as fast as an aventador, it's actually a bit faster than one from a standstill. Plus it has a lot of things that the aventador didn't had, like double clutch gearbox, magneto suspension, etc.
    btw Welcome to the forum, do an intro thread when you have some spare time

Thanks a lot "Hurricane", I'm happy to be a part of such a versatile group of enthusiasts from different parts of the world.

I'll put up the intro thread with pictures soon ! And can I just say that I loved your user name and tried it as a first option only to find out that you already had it !! Cheers

I wouldn't say that it is a step down at all. Yes the Aventador has more aggressive styling so that is a personal preference although it is only 4 inches longer than the Huracan (yes I measured it). My ideal car would be one that looks like the Aventador but has the interior space layout and driving pleasure of the Huracan. If you have driven the Aventador then you will know that it has a clunky ISR gearbox which is due for double clutch replacement and the interior is a bit cramped and difficult to see out of. Also there have been wide reports of gearbox overheating issues and clutch replacement problems. You won't get any of that in the Huracan.