Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012 Aventador For $270k OR Huracan Spyder ?

2012 Aventador For 0k  OR Huracan Spyder ?
    I would go with the Spyder, a much better car.

2012 Aventador For 0k  OR Huracan Spyder ?-05-jpg

Lamborghini Aventador LP700 4 | eBay
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

I'v seen this one or one just like it floating around on Ebay for a long while now. I'v found about 10 Aventadors around 270 - 290k that are really clean & nice. But I love my Huracan a lot so...It wont be for a long while before I make the change.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    I'v seen this one or one just like it floating around on Ebay for a long while now. I'v found about 10 Aventadors around 270 - 290k that are really clean & nice. But I love my Huracan a lot so...It wont be for a long while before I make the change.
    I know Nyjah Huston bought his 2012 Aventador used at a used exotic dealer and he told me he paid $330k OTD, and his car had low miles & $20k in upgrades. I talked to him at a charity event at his skate park and we talked about how cool these cars are since I rented one and remember how it felt. I then told him the cheapest Aventador I've seen was $269k, and his response is that it probably has high miles. I dunno if he felt he missed out on a cheaper one or he really saw that Aventador on Ebay and knew it had high miles. When we compared the Huracan to Aventador, he said he chose the Aventador because it had more race car feel. I guess he means that it's uncomfortable and feels like sitting on a rock.

So considering the year, this is def a better deal than what Nyjah Huston paid. But this isn't factoring miles since I dunno what is considered too many miles for an Aventador.

But then the Aventador looks cooler for sure. But I heard they're less driver friendly when it comes to normal commuting, especially in traffic where you have no space to go fast.

Supposedly the 2012 and 2013+ Aventadors have mechanical differences and Lambo stop providing updates for the 2012 model. Makes sense because it was the launch year of the car and usually you want to stay away from 1st year cars.

I struggled with the same decision.Bottom line is the Aventadors are dated compared to the Huracans.Huracans are just as fast/faster up til about 180 mph and then the A is a little faster....Plus,the H are a much better value and you can actually use it like a regular car.Was out in mine all day today in this Florida heat with AC on and the car war perfect.. I was beating on it to....

I wish The A had the H's interior.
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

Yeah but to me 20k miles or so is not really much & that's about what the ones in the 270 - 310 range have on them. To me another reason I went Huracan is like was just said. Still looks amazing, just as fast / faster in most ranges except ranges you would never really get to go to such as 180. Interior & tech far more superior, you can drive it anytime all the time, not as huge & wide so it's not as much of a hassle to get out a lot & so on. At some point in the future I do plan to get one though but for now & for a long while I'm very happy with the H. Specially after these final mods...the thing is amazing
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Huracan hands down. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huracan spyder ! me too, had a good offer for the A, a brand new and i struggled big time..the A does look hotter but driving sucks........the verde mantis spyder works better to me..another 2 weeks waiting to go..my rosso mars coupe was gone since last week.

They are truly very very different cars. I have both in the garage and it really depends on what you are looking for. The Aventador is bonkers and I can't get enough of it but for a day to day perspective, you will use and have more fun in the Huracan.