Seeing Red - Supercharged Bull on HRE P204's by Wheels Boutique

Seeing Red - Supercharged Bull on HRE P204's by Wheels Boutique

“Leave the Huracan alone” they said… “Its naturally aspirated V10 has plenty of power” they said... “Its aggressive Italian styling cannot be perfected” they said...They were wrong… and we couldn’t be happier about it.

VF Engineering - VF800 Supercharger Kit
    Akrapovic Exhaust System Titanium Slip-On Line
    Vorsteiner Rear Aero Wing - Verona Goose Neck
    Novitec Lowering Springs
    The Sign Savers - Xpel Satin Clear Wrap

Full Shoot Coming Soon

Wheel Specs:
    HRE P204
    20”x9” // 21”x12.5”
    Finish: Brushed Red
    Tires: Pirelli P Zero
    Front: 245/30/20
    Rear: 325/25/21

PM us for details, availability, and pricing.
    Tell us what you think by commenting below!

For more photos visit: https://flic.kr/s/aHskF942jr

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Great job guys. Will I be seeing this on the streets of Miami?
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

That is the most Bad Ass Huracan I have ever seen,with the exception of mine of course(Stock ).I met you all at P B at the Street Car Drags..Excellent Crew...What is the pricing for the Super Charger and Exhaust and aprox how long does the job that ??? Complete Installation also...

Does the Trans/Clutches need to be strengthened due to the power increase ????

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    That is the most Bad Ass Huracan I have ever seen,with the exception of mine of course(Stock ).I met you all at P B at the Street Car Drags..Excellent Crew...What is the pricing for the Super Charger and Exhaust and aprox how long does the job that ??? Complete Installation also...
    We love local customers just because there is no replacement for a face to face interaction! Takes about two weeks (really 1 week but adding a 1 week cushion for unexpected delays). Will PM you pricing now.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.