Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Huracan SuperLeggera Spy Shots
    Well there is another reason I would not be able to get one then lol. It's not confirmed but would make sense if they took away the lift option so save weight & that is a crucial option I have to have on these cars. No way I can do without where I live & my home as well.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

They won't take away the option of the front lift, almost all G SL and STS's had the front end lift spec. It's just to practical to not offer.

Yes, the 675LT nicely spec was ballpark $400K, so certainly more than the 610 H, but the H SL will be $330-340 and I foresee LT coupes continuing to fall in price especially with the 650S replacement all ready be spotted and likely to be unveiled at Geneva in March at the very latest.

Both the LT and upcoming H SL are/will be fabulous cars and I wholeheartedly agree that it's simply a matter of what draws you. At the end of the day all these cars capabilities far exceed the limits of street driving and likely most of our abilities on a track. Only reason I'm even considering a McLaren is because I've had three Lamborghini's consecutively in a short period of time and I'm tempted to try something else. The LT and SL will both exceed what I'm capable of pushing in an automobile.

Quote Originally Posted by robby3 View Post
    But isn't the 675LT in a more higher price range, like 100k more than a H ? Even the 650S is somehow glued to the road, really a high tech car. Looks is not that great but very functional. If you only look for ultimate engineering and don't bother the more or less unconfortable entry then your fine. I sat in the 650S and felt nothing special (I did not drive the car), I sat the first time in the H and it felt like the car was made for me. I had room to move, seats were perfect (not the carbon ones I tried in another car), just perfect.

Now the SL may have carbon seats as standards as well as full carbon insides the doors. Probably also a more track-oriented suspension, mabye no magneto nor lifting as these stuff adds weight. Nothing comfortable but an SL never was.
    I've not driven a 650s, but from what I've heard and read, worlds apart from a LT. Supposedly, many say the LT is closer to a P1 than a 650. SL should hang with it, but there is no way it will be quite as lightweight as the LT nor have the torque.