Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Annual Service Cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Recalls/Service
    Campaigns are Trans,AC ,Engine Management and Instrument Cluster Software updates and a couple of external cover replaced.All worked well...

I am sure Audi can can the oil on a H fine ,the only issue is you had a problem with the motor,Lambo may refuse to fix it..
    Nice. Do you know what each did? And could you tell a difference?
    15' Huracan, Brixton Forged, Fabspeed exhaust, Novitec springs
    68' Charger w/Big Block Stroker
    17' Land Cruiser - lifted & wrapped
    04' 911 Turbo X50 Cab16' BMW R9T

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    But, the Audi R8 is essentially the same exact motor as a Huracan; how could an Audi dealer screw it up? They are not amateurs.
    I second that. Based simply on the fact that my Audi dealer did it with no problem.
    They were laughing while commenting that they don't have Huracan in their database. They had some other Lambo older model's name which I forgot. I told them, do it under R8, or whatever they want. Vin # shows on the invoice, so no problem with legit servicing record.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    I second that. Based simply on the fact that my Audi dealer did it with no problem.
    They were laughing while commenting that they don't have Huracan in their database. They had some other Lambo older model's name which I forgot. I told them, do it under R8, or whatever they want. Vin # shows on the invoice, so no problem with legit servicing record.
    Red Mark,
    Were they able to reset your service reminder; or do you still have the 'service due' message illuminated on your instrument panel?

The only thing I noticed was the Instrument Cluster was faster and clearer ,also the backup camera was better.I had no issues with the motor or trans ,they just seem more responsive.The AC also works really good.

I had my oil changed at Lambo and the service reminder light was reset and like a week later it goes back on.The dealer says some do not reset well.I do not worry about it,it goes off in like 2 seconds and I tell it to quit lying..

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    I had my oil changed at Lambo and the service reminder light was reset and like a week later it goes back on.The dealer says some do not reset well.I do not worry about it,it goes off in like 2 seconds and I tell it to quit lying..
    It may take 300 miles of driving for the re-set to complete. I do not know the answer why.

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    Red Mark,
    Were they able to reset your service reminder; or do you still have the 'service due' message illuminated on your instrument panel?
    No, but I didn't ask. I did the oil change last year when the car had 3,500 miles.

Hey All! Just wanted to say I've had my service done With Servicing Stop and they are really good! They picked my car up from mine on time, took my car to a local garage, called me up to confirm anything that needed doing and dropped my car back off to mine, all within the time they said! Quick and easy, would recommend to anyone who has a busy life or just in general!