Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Driving Huracan in 100 degrees weather with AC on? Everyone's thoughts?

Driving Huracan in 100 degrees weather with AC on? Everyone's thoughts?
    Hello everyone,,just curious is there any major wear and tear for driving this H in the hot weather ESPECIALLY with the AC running?

Something in the high 90s or 110 degrees ?

I am in Las Vegas Nevada and not sure if it's way too hot to be punishing the engine in that kind of HOT ASS weather?

(Like to hear everybody's thoughts on this)

I have been driving it now in high 90s weather blasting the AC & it does not seem to effect it much at all I think because of how powerful the engine is with so many cylinders as well the air does not take much of a toll on it. I did thrust launch control today with it on though & it deff did seen to not preform as good on I think but as far as hurting anything no your fine I would think.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    I have been driving it now in high 90s weather blasting the AC & it does not seem to effect it much at all I think because of how powerful the engine is with so many cylinders as well the air does not take much of a toll on it. I did thrust launch control today with it on though & it deff did seen to not preform as good on I think but as far as hurting anything no your fine I would think.
    Do you hammer her in those weather? Or just normal acceleration ?

You can drive it as you want, the cars are tested both in desert and arctic environment to work properly Driving Huracan in 100 degrees weather with AC on? Everyone's thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree. These cars are weather tested and are solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    You can drive it as you want, the cars are tested both in desert and arctic environment to work properly Driving Huracan in 100 degrees weather with AC on? Everyone's thoughts?

It is just a Fancy Audi,dive it like you want....

Saturday was hot as balls here and before mine threw a engine management code after restarting... when I shut it off the fan was going WAY louder and harder than I have ever heard before.. I'll find out tomorrow what code it was but i dunno

Quote Originally Posted by spudstr View Post
    Saturday was hot as balls here and before mine threw a engine management code after restarting... when I shut it off the fan was going WAY louder and harder than I have ever heard before.. I'll find out tomorrow what code it was but i dunno
    Thats normal to happen. Keep us posted on the code!

Meh, I regularly drive mine in 100-120F. Never an issue. The cars have more than double the cooling capacity of normal cars, so an extra few degrees of ambient temperature is not going to make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Meh, I regularly drive mine in 100-120F. Never an issue. The cars have more than double the cooling capacity of normal cars, so an extra few degrees of ambient temperature is not going to make any difference.
    DAMN which part of the world are you located? lol