Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Huracan Down! She broke down and threw an engine management fault

Huracan Down!  She broke down and threw an engine management fault
    So my weekend wasn't to great. Saturday afternoon after dropping my daughter off my car decided to go into a fuck you mode... and enter limp mode.. The bright side roadside was at my house in less than 20 minutes to pick it up. Huracan Down!  She broke down and threw an engine management fault-13427794_10208649491702171_1922436972621253515_n-jpg

Ouch! Keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During the first service that I had a week ago, the dealer updated the computer system with four patches. I know one of them is for transmission. I hope it is an easy fix.

No Big Deal,they will just get some new downloads from Italy and you will be good to go...

Man when I had my issues Italy took FOREVER to send all the codes & help them do it all lol. Im just happy its fine now but they had to write a personal code just for my car they said from scratch to fix my issue I guess & that is what took so long. So as long as this issue yours is happening has happened before to others your good. If they have to figure it out & never seen it before...its going to be a while. But either way they will get it rite which is all that matters really
    Good luck!!
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Man, you really should stop pumping 87 fuel in that V10

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Man when I had my issues Italy took FOREVER to send all the codes & help them do it all lol. Im just happy its fine now but they had to write a personal code just for my car they said from scratch to fix my issue I guess & that is what took so long. So as long as this issue yours is happening has happened before to others your good. If they have to figure it out & never seen it before...its going to be a while. But either way they will get it rite which is all that matters really
    Good luck!!
    What year is your H?

Quote Originally Posted by Its_a_lambo View Post
    What year is your H?
    Mine is a 2015
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by giallomidas View Post
    Man, you really should stop pumping 87 fuel in that V10
    probably right

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Good luck!!
    ugh.. this isn't great news that I want to hear. They are looking at it today/right now so I should have a update later today.