Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Huracan VS Aventador

Huracan VS Aventador
    The legendary beef LOL.

Okay so I am just curious as to how some of you feel about this subject. At first before I got my H my plan was to enjoy it for a couple of years & then sell it & get an Aventador...Just take those steps up since it's my first Lambo instead of jumping rite into the big dog. But now...the H has me whipped lol, and the more I speak with other owners they say the same.

See I drive mine all the time..whenever I can almost. When I speak with other owners (even ones that own Aventadors or both or had a H & got a Vent) they say the H is the better drivers car..better & small for a car you want to take out a lot and that the Aventador is much larger & just not something you will want to even pull out every day or every other day. They say it is massive & large & hard to get used to & kind of more of a show stunner car.

Im happy for now & don't plan on switching up anytime soon but I still wanted some more feedback from you all. What do you think? Which side is best for you & why?
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Yes who wants to pull out if it's that big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------
    2015 Huracan LP610-4 with OEM race exhaust
    2014 Novitec Quattroporte GTS
    2015 991 TTS Cab TechArt + Cobb Stage 2(gone)

Aventador = Baller Status No Question
    Huracan= Bro I thought it was a Lambo why don't your doors go up?

lol The Huracan is a better car over all especially the Spyder, you get way more for your money and I wish they made a version with the doors going up.
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

Yup, Aventador is the big dog and straight baller status but the Huracan is the more technically advanced car out of the two and a better drives car especially with the dual clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHuracan View Post

lol The Huracan is a better car over all especially the Spyder, you get way more for your money and I wish they made a version with the doors going up.
    Tell them you got the horizontal door hinge option.
    ----------------
    2015 Huracan LP610-4 with OEM race exhaust
    2014 Novitec Quattroporte GTS
    2015 991 TTS Cab TechArt + Cobb Stage 2(gone)

I have driven hard both back to back. The Aventador is very laborious compared to the Huracan.

I love my Huracan...it's all the car I need and then some. Last weekend I got to enjoy the Corsa mode in full blast and I had no idea of the power shifts it's capable of....the launch was breath taking also.

Quote Originally Posted by jyupitt1 View Post
    Tell them you got the horizontal door hinge option.
    OMG so much LOL there..You win the internet for that haha
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

Quote Originally Posted by Navydoc View Post
    I love my Huracan...it's all the car I need and then some. Last weekend I got to enjoy the Corsa mode in full blast and I had no idea of the power shifts it's capable of....the launch was breath taking also.
    I have not gotten to really test it fully in CORSA yet & haven't launched mine yet either. Can't wait to so bad. So from SPORT to CORSA what all is different? It just shifts slower or faster in CORSA? The suspension tightens up more? Steering too I'm guessing if you have LDS option? The exhaust not & everything is the same rite as its already open it sport so it could not open any more or anything does it? I have had it in CORSA but not really driving hard or anything just switching it on the freeway to see if I feel anything change & such.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHuracan View Post

Exactly how I feel as well. I always thought that. The doors would be sick on it but that's only for their flagship big baller models I guess haha.