Akrapovic or Race exhaust?

Akrapovic or Race exhaust?
    I'm going to place the order 580 and need some advise about the exhaust between Akrapovic or race exhaust. Which one do you guys prefer????

Will Akrapovic fit 580????

If you're looking for loud, look for something other than Akrapovic, their exhaust is admittedly conservative, but they have nice tips. There are better options than the Race exhaust if you want loud. Most have installed Fabspeed, it's about the least expensive option out there. For something more exotic you can look at Klein, Armytrix or IPE.

i have to say I,m very impressed with my Akra exhuast. It is by no means conservative.

here is a clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujtDoN-PSG0
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

Quote Originally Posted by Sattman View Post
    i have to say I,m very impressed with my Akra exhuast. It is by no means conservative.

here is a clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujtDoN-PSG0
    It's conservative in comparison to the others and Akrapovic told me\agreed directly as well It's not a dig on Akrapovic by any means...just again in comparison.

Hard to tell in your video, especially with all the reverb
    Last edited by Ferruccio; 06-20-2016 at 07:04 PM.

Sounds like that system is revving into a garage, which will definitely help amplify the noise. Our Supersport X-Pipe Valved Exhaust System offers the greatest volume while retaining an excellent tone. We also did extensive dyno testing on our Dynojet to extract the most possible horsepower.

Here is a clip of our system compared to the factory Race system:

Here are some threads of customers reviews after installing our system:
    Fabspeed installed and rockin it

Fabspeed installed

I’m always here to chat to make sure you get the sound you’re looking for.

The Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust will have the most premium sound out there. Akra virtually eliminates all droning and it isn't one of those systems that is loud for the sake of being loud. The sound isn't obnoxious, it's just a pure exotic car sound that adds the functionality of opening and closing the valves at your pleasure. Our Huracan customers swear by it and with the performance gains, master craftsmanship, and looks it checks all the boxes.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.