Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Huracan VS Aventador
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone. Yeah I don't know what i'll do we will wait a couple of years & see I guess. But no matter what I am more than happy & extremely grateful to have & be able to own the H. Love it a lot. Could have bought a old Gallardo a long time ago but I always told myself if I'm getting a lambo I want to do it rite & it has to be one of the newer models with the updated looks, tech & damn near everything lol. And I made it happen finally.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone. Yeah I don't know what i'll do we will wait a couple of years & see I guess. But no matter what I am more than happy & extremely grateful to have & be able to own the H. Love it a lot. Could have bought a old Gallardo a long time ago but I always told myself if I'm getting a lambo I want to do it rite & it has to be one of the newer models with the updated looks, tech & damn near everything lol. And I made it happen finally.
    Obviously you will wait for the Aventador replacementHuracan VS Aventador

I have both. I would put it this way, the Huracan is a more accessible car. You can drive it everyday, everywhere if you want and possible. The Aventador is a bit harder to drive (I am totally fine with this) and is a bit more of a handful (this is I am fine with, after all its the big daddy). I really don't see the argument. You need to define what it is you want and choose the car that best fits that model of what you want. I am fortunate to own both and depending on my mood, I choose one or the other. Kudos to Lambo for making cars that are not the same.

Two different animals, Aventador will always be the cooler one. turns more heads.

I had a BW '13 Aventador a couple of cars before getting the Huracan. DoctaM3 hit it on the head, the H definitely has less resistance built in as far as driving experience, the Aventador has a lot more character, and I'm still not a huge fan of the trans. That being said, they aren't really comparable, at all, I'll be getting another Aventador soon to compliment everything else.

HurĂ¡can LP610-4 : Grigio Lynx - HRE P101's - Lowered
    430 Scuderia : Grigio Silverstone - HRE RS105M's - TT Competizione Exhaust - Lowered
    991 GT3 : Sapphire Blue Metallic - HRE P107's - Shark Werks Muffler Bypass - Lowered
    Ford GT : Mark IV Red - 4 Option - HRE C103's - Lowered - Twin Turbo/SC
    L405 Range Rover Full Size : Corris Grey - V8 Supercharged - Corris Grey - Black Design Pack - 22's - Daily

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    I have not gotten to really test it fully in CORSA yet & haven't launched mine yet either. Can't wait to so bad. So from SPORT to CORSA what all is different? It just shifts slower or faster in CORSA? The suspension tightens up more? Steering too I'm guessing if you have LDS option? The exhaust not & everything is the same rite as its already open it sport so it could not open any more or anything does it? I have had it in CORSA but not really driving hard or anything just switching it on the freeway to see if I feel anything change & such.
    To really understand the Corsa mode you have to drive the car hard...the shifts are a lot more noticeable. Also, when you do get a chance to launch it don't worry about shifting...the car will automatically shift at 8K RPM. I did't know this when I did it so I was trying to focus on steering and shifting. The suspension gets rock hard and the steering very precise. It's really a different car in this mode and one you will quickly get hooked on.

Quote Originally Posted by Navydoc View Post
    To really understand the Corsa mode you have to drive the car hard...the shifts are a lot more noticeable. Also, when you do get a chance to launch it don't worry about shifting...the car will automatically shift at 8K RPM. I did't know this when I did it so I was trying to focus on steering and shifting. The suspension gets rock hard and the steering very precise. It's really a different car in this mode and one you will quickly get hooked on.
    Thanks! I will have to try this all out soon then! I just need to find a long..not much around..safe strip somewhere lol
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Huracan VS Aventador-13243837_10153804459758495_3692633643997068705_o-jpg

50-306 km/h. 3 runs and he could not beat me

Huracan VS Aventador-13254910_10153803763528495_3665088788093340425_o-jpg

...and Ferrari 458 had no chance at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MY H View Post
    Huracan VS Aventador-13254910_10153803763528495_3665088788093340425_o-jpg

...and Ferrari 458 had no chance at all.
    Glad that you made these posts. Myself and member Klauss ran two Aventadors so far, both lost. No 458 yet but thats slower than the Aventador anyways.