Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Are Dealers Hiding LP580-2 Inventory ?
    Quote Originally Posted by lp580 View Post
    I've owned a M6, 458 and R8 V10 and I never tracked them so all the "track" options not got used.

Hell, most of the time I would just cruise around downtown doing 30 and see what I could pick up for the night and you don't need carbon brakes to do this
    Not true. More sophisticated hookers know the difference between carbon and steel brakes

But that aside, I agree with you, I usually have 2 speed modes. Very slooow, of very fast. Trying very hard not to have anything in-between.

40 thousand dollars are not a small margin. In the real world, What you pay is what you get. Don't even try to justify. Being inferior because it costs less. Imagine, I turn up in a weekend cruise event in my lambo without ceramic brakes? So embarrassing. I never race, my lambo does not only take me from a to b, it is also a showcase, the more carbon fiber and alcantara the better. Love it

Interesting thread...both great cars. Frankly, it is what they need to do to sell more units. IMHO, one should always get what you like the most...whether that be the handling characteristics, looks, options, etc. For me, it is an easy choice, as I wanted back into an AWD, all options including CCB, styling (front & rear) and bi-color alcantara. You can always order a 580 as you see fit with many of the options listed...e.g. wheels, brakes, etc. Heck...for those that border OCD with their cars like me, not having to deal with the brake dust is such a bonus.

Cheers all! These are excellent cars.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHuracan View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! Are you really going to act holier than thou when it comes to the Huracan? The Huracan? The Volume car that Lamborghini uses to print money? if you're a human being that actually earns the money you spend then every damn dollar counts 40k-50k in price difference attracts a different a ton of buyers which is why they nickel and dime you for a lift system that should be standard, GPS back up camera and parking sensors that you can find standard Honda civics and if it was upto Lamborghini they would only sell the Aventador and its variants if that was enough to keep them afloat and most of you would not own a Lamborghini if thats all they sold so stop talking about people trying to budget a toy, everyone budgets or we would all go broke real quick! You guys are rediculous the 580-2 is not leaps and bounds different from the 610-4 but I'm sure anyone who just bought a 610-4 or has one on order who would rather spend less probably feels some regret that they could pretty much have the same car for 40k less
    I guess you have it all figured out Hollywood... not sure however where you can say and judge that if they Only made the A that most of us wouldn't have a Lambo.. unless you have some secret way of knowing how much everyone here makes and what they do for a living. Nothing holier then thou about it... It is a simple statement that most people when looking at these types of cars have the cash to spend on them and most not all but most are not going to worry about a few K more here and there depending on the preferences but to simply say that the people choose a rear wheel solely cause it is cheaper is what i was referring to.. I'm sure we can agree to disagree on that..
    I mean lets face it the new vette best bang for you buck at that point...

At the end of the day like a few people are saying it just comes down to what YOU like the most & if YOU would like to save 40k (more prob with the crazy options tacked on) & get a tad slower & different slightly looking car.

Like I said in MY opinion the 610 is the way to go. ME PERSONALLY..I do not like how flat & non aggressive the front & rear bumpers look. Also I like that the car is AWD. RWD would be fine too though really & the small diff in HP is nothing. I just personally like the look of the 610 far more. Looks far more aggressive & SHARP.

Also I agree & have said it a ton...I can't stand the spyder just like I couldn't the G spyder. No idea why they went ugly ass rag top AGAIN instead of removable. I understand retracting the hard tip might have bumped the price to far up but I THINK we all would have loved a removable top better. Even if it could not be stored in the boot & we had to just keep it at home..thats fine with me. So disappointed they did a rag top on such a beautiful car

But hey that's just me...For all you 580 owners & spyder owners nice rides!! Keep them clean & ride them hard!! Just not for me..610 coupe is for me.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Oh and one more thing..I was actually contemplating the new McLaren 570S for a cheaper really nice looking fast car before I looked into the H. But when I really looked into the H & seen that if you get a REAL 570 with some REAL options they are going for about 225 then I was like no forget that i'd rather go 610..a little more but even better in my eyes. I could have also gotten a 650S which most of us could as well but still wanted the H more. Also a used aventador was an option too as I have seen many now going for 290 - 300.

BUT anyway..Lets all go in on another car since we are all here...im curious to see what you all think of it...the New NSX.

Seen one on the freeway today all red with black & I must say looked amazing..like an r8 mixed with an i8. BUT (and this is a huge BUT) in my opinion I could not justify spending 180k + for it lets say 210 with some options or something. Way to much in my eyes for a Honda / Acura. I don't care how crazy it looks & how fast it is..that is brand new r8 prices almost H prices. What do you all think?
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    I guess you have it all figured out Hollywood... not sure however where you can say and judge that if they Only made the A that most of us wouldn't have a Lambo.. unless you have some secret way of knowing how much everyone here makes and what they do for a living. Nothing holier then thou about it... It is a simple statement that most people when looking at these types of cars have the cash to spend on them and most not all but most are not going to worry about a few K more here and there depending on the preferences but to simply say that the people choose a rear wheel solely cause it is cheaper is what i was referring to.. I'm sure we can agree to disagree on that..
    I mean lets face it the new vette best bang for you buck at that point...
    Your response indicates to me that you either don't know anything about the value of money or you've been given everything your whole life to think a 40k difference isn't a big deal lol Anyone who earns the money they spend do not want to spend more than they have to and will find ways to spend less lol I'm guessing your probably register your car in your name and pay the full taxes for registration and don't have your accountant write it off for you lol... I can definitely say that if only the Aventador existed MOST Huracan owners wouldn't have a new Lamborghini because it's outside of their budget because I'm sure if money was no object everyone would get a LAFerrari lol Also most people who have a 610-4 didn't have the opportunity to order a 580-2, if both cars were released at the same time this website would be filled with the 580-2 over the 610 which will be happening in the next year or so
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHuracan View Post
    Your response indicates to me that you either don't know anything about the value of money or you've been given everything your whole life to think a 40k difference isn't a big deal lol Anyone who earns the money they spend do not want to spend more than they have to and will find ways to spend less lol I'm guessing your probably register your car in your name and pay the full taxes for registration and don't have your accountant write it off for you lol... I can definitely say that if only the Aventador existed MOST Huracan owners wouldn't have a new Lamborghini because it's outside of their budget because I'm sure if money was no object everyone would get a LAFerrari lol Also most people who have a 610-4 didn't have the opportunity to order a 580-2, if both cars were released at the same time this website would be filled with the 580-2 over the 610 which will be happening in the next year or so
    Good post.

Actually Hollywood you assume wrong.. Never said money was no object either but if you want to assume so be it, and the price of a La Ferrari vs Huracan isn't a few thousand dollars so think whatever it is you would like to thinkis fine. I'm not here to justify myself to you or anyone for that matter.. You don't know me so do not assume to know my knowledge of money, how i acquired it etc.. good thing to see people can't just make a comment about something without others feeling the need to bring in education, money management etc..

Actually Hollywood you assume wrong.. Never said money was no object either but if you want to assume so be it, and the price of a La Ferrari vs Huracan isn't a few thousand dollars so think whatever it is you would like to think is fine. I was comparing the 580 to the 610 and the slight differences and how some people not all but some people would spend the extra and some would not.. Don't see what it so wrong with that statement.. I'm not here to justify myself to you or anyone for that matter.. You don't know me so do not assume to know my knowledge of money, how i acquired it etc.. good thing to see people can't just make a comment about something without others feeling the need to bring in education, money management etc...