Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Are Dealers Hiding LP580-2 Inventory ?
    If one is going to buy a Huracan,why buy the cheapest /slower /less hp model....No way.....The 610 Rocks...If you are budgeted,get a new Turbo S,close to Huracan on the cheap...

Houston has them

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHuracan View Post
    Not everyone treats the road like a racetrack, Ceramic brake options are a way of charging more for the car, thats why its a 10k+ option on the 580-2 and standard on the 610 which is 40k more....... The honest truth is that 580-2 exists because of Mclaren and I'm happy about that lol
    Not to break your balls, interesting thread, but ...
    What's the difference between "The honest truth" and "less honest truth" ?

PS,
    Like someone said, 580 competes with the cheapest McLaren (Mclaren has a hideous interior btw).

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Not to break your balls, interesting thread, but ...
    What's the difference between "The honest truth" and "less honest truth" ?

PS,
    Like someone said, 580 competes with the cheapest McLaren (Mclaren has a hideous interior btw).
    The ''less honest truth'' is what Lamborghini's marketing is selling everyone that the 580-2 is a bare bones track car designed for the customer that are going to drive the shit out of their cars instead of saying ''oh shit Mclaren might take market share from us with the 570s so lets try to keep up.

The 580-2 may compete in that price point with the 570s but the difference between the 650s and the 570s are vast and the difference between 580-2 and 610-4 are minimal just a few parts and little tuning and they are the same car.
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    If one is going to buy a Huracan,why buy the cheapest /slower /less hp model....No way.....The 610 Rocks...If you are budgeted,get a new Turbo S,close to Huracan on the cheap...
    Lets be honest here if we are spending over 200k for a car then 40-50K more doesn't make much of a difference. If it does then maybe people should not be trying to budget a toy and worry about the more important things... Reality is most of us (including myself who have extensive track experience in both two wheel and 4 wheel racing) are not ever going to use the true limits of these cars. I have tested both all wheel drive, rear wheel drive lambos, porsche etc. it really comes down to personal preference and look. 30+ hp more or less is still not as good a weight saving in any form. When I raced motorcycles it came down to even making sure we stay a certain weight cause it all equates, just like measuring how much gas is in the tank just enough to finish a race that each gallon roughly adds an additional 7lbs of weight sloshing around side to side through chicanes slows you down. The driver is the difference!
    I can also say i prefer the coupe over the spider, just not a huge fan of the rag top. Still a great looking car though but i prefer the coupe.. So again preference and anyone that is lucky to be able to drive any of these toys is just blessed.. Most people still can only dream of what we all maybe some days take for granted....

Personally i like the look of both the H's but after test driving both of them and prior having a rear wheel G and All wheel i preferred the rear wheel.. Same with the Porsche to be honest the rear wheel is just more fun.. But this is my opinion and that is all it is no reason to knock others preferences and likes... The turbo s is a awesome car but lambo is lambo...

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Lets be honest here if we are spending over 200k for a car then 40-50K more doesn't make much of a difference. If it does then maybe people should not be trying to budget a toy and worry about the more important things... Reality is most of us (including myself who have extensive track experience in both two wheel and 4 wheel racing) are not ever going to use the true limits of these cars. I have tested both all wheel drive, rear wheel drive lambos, porsche etc. it really comes down to personal preference and look. 30+ hp more or less is still not as good a weight saving in any form. When I raced motorcycles it came down to even making sure we stay a certain weight cause it all equates, just like measuring how much gas is in the tank just enough to finish a race that each gallon roughly adds an additional 7lbs of weight sloshing around side to side through chicanes slows you down. The driver is the difference!
    I can also say i prefer the coupe over the spider, just not a huge fan of the rag top. Still a great looking car though but i prefer the coupe.. So again preference and anyone that is lucky to be able to drive any of these toys is just blessed.. Most people still can only dream of what we all maybe some days take for granted....

Personally i like the look of both the H's but after test driving both of them and prior having a rear wheel G and All wheel i preferred the rear wheel.. Same with the Porsche to be honest the rear wheel is just more fun.. But this is my opinion and that is all it is no reason to knock others preferences and likes... The turbo s is a awesome car but lambo is lambo...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! Are you really going to act holier than thou when it comes to the Huracan? The Huracan? The Volume car that Lamborghini uses to print money? if you're a human being that actually earns the money you spend then every damn dollar counts 40k-50k in price difference attracts a different a ton of buyers which is why they nickel and dime you for a lift system that should be standard, GPS back up camera and parking sensors that you can find standard Honda civics and if it was upto Lamborghini they would only sell the Aventador and its variants if that was enough to keep them afloat and most of you would not own a Lamborghini if thats all they sold so stop talking about people trying to budget a toy, everyone budgets or we would all go broke real quick! You guys are rediculous the 580-2 is not leaps and bounds different from the 610-4 but I'm sure anyone who just bought a 610-4 or has one on order who would rather spend less probably feels some regret that they could pretty much have the same car for 40k less
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHuracan View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! Are you really going to act holier than thou when it comes to the Huracan? The Huracan? The Volume car that Lamborghini uses to print money? if you're a human being that actually earns the money you spend then every damn dollar counts which is why they nickel and dime you for a lift system that should be standard, GPS back up camera and parking sensors that you can find standard Honda civics and if it was upto Lamborghini they would only sell the Aventador and its variants if that was enough to keep them afloat and most of you would not own a Lamborghini if thats all they sold so stop talking about people trying to budget a toy, everyone budgets or we would all go broke real quick! You guys are rediculous the 580-2 is not leaps and bounds different from the 610-4 but I'm sure anyone who just bought a 610-4 or has one on order who would rather spend less probably feels some regret that they could pretty much have the same car for 40k less
    well, being frugal on a lambo is a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post

If one is going to buy a Lamborghini, why buy the cheapest/slower/ less hp model...No way....The Aventador SV Roadster Rocks... If you are budgeted, get a new Mclaren 570s close to the Lambo on the cheap... lol
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    well, being frugal on a lambo is a virtue.
    Why do you think Lamborghini Ferrari and Mclaren exist? because for the fraction of the price of a real race car we can pretend we're race car drivers on shitty roads in bad traffic that NEED CARBON CERAMIC BRAKES and Carbon fiber everything!!!! lol

I Love all variants of the Huracan but the 580-2 is a game changer for Lamborghini
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

I've owned a M6, 458 and R8 V10 and I never tracked them so all the "track" options not got used.

Hell, most of the time I would just cruise around downtown doing 30 and see what I could pick up for the night and you don't need carbon brakes to do this