Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unlocking in Dark no lights come on??

Unlocking in Dark no lights come on??
    Quick question. Iv noticed since I had the car when you unlock in a dark area or at night usually in all cars the day lights or lights come on for a while but the H does not? That can't be rite yeah? Is there a setting I don't have on or something?

I feel like when I first got it I found a way to get it to work I thought & it was one of the switches by the lights settings toggles? Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

My lights always comes on once it has been unlocked. Try to read the owner manual, it may just be a simple setting issue.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    My lights always comes on once it has been unlocked. Try to read the owner manual, it may just be a simple setting issue.
    Thats odd. Another owner I know says his don't either.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

Mine comes on. I vaguely recall this is under the lightning menu in the car setup. Check it.

My lights definitely don't illuminate when I unlock the car, and I cannot for the life of me find anywhere in the settings menu that enables me to turn this feature on??

If anyone can enlighten me, it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Anima sana in corpore sano

Quote Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
    My lights definitely don't illuminate when I unlock the car, and I cannot for the life of me find anywhere in the settings menu that enables me to turn this feature on??

If anyone can enlighten me, it would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Same here exactly. Let me know if you find it. Iv looked & nothing in the menus says anything about that.

I was just thinking - for those whose lights DO come on when unlocking their car - is your car a 2016?

I am aware that Lamborghini did add this as standard for the 2016 model year.

If 2015s are lighting up, then I am as lost as ever, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
    I was just thinking - for those whose lights DO come on when unlocking their car - is your car a 2016?

I am aware that Lamborghini did add this as standard for the 2016 model year.

If 2015s are lighting up, then I am as lost as ever, haha.
    mine is 2015 model, the lights come on when unlocking. I took delivery last July,

hitz have you tried the menu button then under the car/vehicle settings i believe there is a setting in there for the lights

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    mine is 2015 model, the lights come on when unlocking. I took delivery last July,
    Thanks for the input - can you tell me - did they always light up, or did you have to have a software update for the DRLs to come on?