Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unlocking in Dark no lights come on??
    Hmmmmm...... I am finding this very perplexing. I have a copy of the official 2016 Huracan option updates, that list all of the changes that were implemented for the 2016 model year. This is what they have to say about the lighting coming on when unlocking the car - it seems this feature was officially only added for the 2016 models:

"Coming Home – Leaving Home functionDaytime running lights are included in the standard configuration of the car. A new and more convenient setup, the LED front «double Ys» daytime running lights are automatically switched on when the doors are opened through remote control. When getting out of the car, the lights remain on for 30 seconds after the doors have closed, making it easier and safer when exiting the car in darkness. This function is not available in Japan, Taiwan or Brazil."

So, I am unsure as to why some 2015s would have this feature??

For those of you whose lights do come on - is it the headlights that illuminate, or the double-Y LED lights? And, do the lights also come on when you exit the car, and stay on for 30 seconds?

I also think that there is no function in the settings menu through which you can turn this feature on. This is a picture of my lighting settings menu:

Unlocking in Dark no lights come on??-screen-shot-2016-05-16-10-34-38-pm-jpg

Any help here would be appreciated - I would really like to have my lights come on when unlocking or exiting my car! Thanks, all.

Anima sana in corpore sano

Quote Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
    Hmmmmm...... I am finding this very perplexing. I have a copy of the official 2016 Huracan option updates, that list all of the changes that were implemented for the 2016 model year. This is what they have to say about the lighting coming on when unlocking the car - it seems this feature was officially only added for the 2016 models:

"Coming Home – Leaving Home functionDaytime running lights are included in the standard configuration of the car. A new and more convenient setup, the LED front «double Ys» daytime running lights are automatically switched on when the doors are opened through remote control. When getting out of the car, the lights remain on for 30 seconds after the doors have closed, making it easier and safer when exiting the car in darkness. This function is not available in Japan, Taiwan or Brazil."

So, I am unsure as to why some 2015s would have this feature??

For those of you whose lights do come on - is it the headlights that illuminate, or the double-Y LED lights? And, do the lights also come on when you exit the car, and stay on for 30 seconds?

I also think that there is no function in the settings menu through which you can turn this feature on. This is a picture of my lighting settings menu:

Unlocking in Dark no lights come on??-screen-shot-2016-05-16-10-34-38-pm-jpg

Any help here would be appreciated - I would really like to have my lights come on when unlocking or exiting my car! Thanks, all.

That is also the only options I have in my 2015 as well. I am thinking if we do have the option it is turned on by one of the switches to the left of the wheel where the auto lights switch is. There are like 4 or 5 other switches there lol
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    hitz have you tried the menu button then under the car/vehicle settings i believe there is a setting in there for the lights
    Yes indeed & I only see 2 options which are "daytime lights" on off I think or late mid or low something like that & also lights for driving on left (whatever that means)
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Yes indeed & I only see 2 options which are "daytime lights" on off I think or late mid or low something like that & also lights for driving on left (whatever that means)
    I think the "driving on left" is applicable to Europe, for Continental cars that want to drive in the UK, so the lights will aim such that they don't blind oncoming traffic.

Would love to hear from the guys whose lights are coming on - especially if they are 2015s? Thanks!

So, in order to flog a dead horse, I thought I'd post up this pic of the LIS that the Lambo dealership sent me. This is from a 2016.

Unlocking in Dark no lights come on??-img_5638-2-jpg

xudaniel, can you confirm that you have these options in your 2015? My dealer is checking with Italy, to see if something can be done for my car.

I know that this feature became available on model year 2016s (this excerpt from the dealer's bulletin regarding 2016 updates):

Coming Home – Leaving Home functionDaytime running lights are included in the standard configuration of the car. A new and more convenient setup, the LED front «double Ys» daytime running lights are automatically switched on when the doors are opened through remote control. When getting out of the car, the lights remain on for 30 seconds after the doors have closed, making it easier and safer when exiting the car in darkness. This function is not available in Japan, Taiwan or Brazil.

If this is the case, then why would some 2015s have this feature?

This is making me perplexed.....

Thanks for any input, all.

I know this thread is about a year old, but I wanted to revive it as I have some useful information.

I recently traded in my MP4-12C and for my 2015 Huracan, and noticed so many similarities to Audi. I realized that VAG COM and other devices which have access to menu choices that are not present on the MMI system can be accessed with proper software.

Using a bluetooth OBD2 interface (I used Carista and Carista – OBD2 vehicle diagnostics, customizations, coding & tools) I was able to reprogram my exterior light menu.

Please note the change in screen configuration - the first picture shows the original screen configuration limiting to only "Automatic headlights" and "Lights for driving on the left."

After making changes using the OBD2 interface, I now have the full menu, and the "Coming home" and "Leaving home" functions available in the 2016 model.Unlocking in Dark no lights come on??-img_0765-jpgUnlocking in Dark no lights come on??-img_0768-jpg

Incidentally, there are several other menu functions that are hidden from the MMI user interface. I am sure the dealer's software would be able to access them. Alternatively, I'm fairly certain the Ross-Tech VAG COM interface would also do the trick. But the least expensive option is a OBD2 interface via bluetooth to an iPhone running a software program like Carista.

Quote Originally Posted by bbywu View Post
    I know this thread is about a year old, but I wanted to revive it as I have some useful information.

I recently traded in my MP4-12C and for my 2015 Huracan, and noticed so many similarities to Audi. I realized that VAG COM and other devices which have access to menu choices that are not present on the MMI system can be accessed with proper software.

Using a bluetooth OBD2 interface (I used Carista and Carista – OBD2 vehicle diagnostics, customizations, coding & tools) I was able to reprogram my exterior light menu.

Please note the change in screen configuration - the first picture shows the original screen configuration limiting to only "Automatic headlights" and "Lights for driving on the left."

After making changes using the OBD2 interface, I now have the full menu, and the "Coming home" and "Leaving home" functions available in the 2016 model
    Wow, this is stellar! My sales advisor was going to look into this from their end, but never got back to me.

Could you please outline exactly how you did this? A DIY would be awesome for those of us who are tech-challenged. It would be worth purchasing the Carista for this alone. For $40, it's a no brainer (the Carista Bluetooth OBD2 thing comes with a one-month "Pro" subscription included - it's only $10 a month, anyways).

THANKS!!!!!

I will put something together.

But first, I need someone to confirm the car's behavior in this circumstance.

Automatic headlights on (left panel, left button.) Step away from the car. After a few minutes, unlock the car. Do the headlights go on? Don't hit any other buttons, let the car automatically relock. Then unlock the car again, do the lights go on?

The Carista OBD device is just a OBD bluetooth interface. I suspect any of the cheaper ones works, but have not personally tried. I just subscribe for a week for $9 (I think.)

Quote Originally Posted by bbywu View Post
    I will put something together.

But first, I need someone to confirm the car's behavior in this circumstance.

Automatic headlights on (left panel, left button.) Step away from the car. After a few minutes, unlock the car. Do the headlights go on? No, they don't - just the DRLs blink - no headlights. Don't hit any other buttons, let the car automatically relock. Then unlock the car again, do the lights go on? No, again, just the DRLs blink.

The Carista OBD device is just a OBD bluetooth interface. I suspect any of the cheaper ones works, but have not personally tried. I just subscribe for a week for $9 (I think.)
    Sorry for the delay - I had to wait until I got home from work. Thanks so much for your input, here. Much, much appreciated!