Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Custom Floor Mats AMAZING QUALITY

Custom Floor Mats AMAZING QUALITY
    Okay so I am getting NOTHING by posting this. I am just very happy with my custom floor mats purchase & thought I would spread the word to my fellow owners here ha. You may already know about this guy but he can do anything. Any brand, any logo of yours, anything you want really & any colors. The quality & feel is amazing as well & he got them to me fairly quick with a nice price as well.

Super happy with them.

You can check out more of his work on instagram his name is @Droid6 & his email is below too.

Email - andrew@exoticare.ca

Custom Floor Mats AMAZING QUALITY-fullsizerender-jpgCustom Floor Mats AMAZING QUALITY-img_4382-jpgCustom Floor Mats AMAZING QUALITY-img_4381-jpgCustom Floor Mats AMAZING QUALITY-img_4380-jpgCustom Floor Mats AMAZING QUALITY-img_4379-jpgCustom Floor Mats AMAZING QUALITY-img_4378-jpgCustom Floor Mats AMAZING QUALITY-img_4377-jpgCustom Floor Mats AMAZING QUALITY-img_4376-jpgCustom Floor Mats AMAZING QUALITY-img_4375-jpgCustom Floor Mats AMAZING QUALITY-img_4383-jpg
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Could not agree more. Andrew's company is PHENOMENAL. From the time you contact him, he guides you unerringly through your design process, makes stunning, appropriate suggestions, and more importantly, expands on how far your own imagination will take you.

His workmanship is exemplary. He did these for my car (I kept it restrained on purpose):

Anima sana in corpore sano

Quote Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
    Could not agree more. Andrew's company is PHENOMENAL. From the time you contact him, he guides you unerringly through your design process, makes stunning, appropriate suggestions, and more importantly, expands on how far your own imagination will take you.

His workmanship is exemplary. He did these for my car (I kept it restrained on purpose):

Yes indeed & nice ones as well!
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

Andrew has been doing Floormats for me since my California and then the Huracan and now he's working on another set for me for the Bentley and YET another set for the Challenge Stradale. On the Bentley set he sent me out samples of the thread and leather to match to the car since it is a special order color, he wanted to get it spot on. He charges a good number but it's so worth it. The great thing is, that he's a car guy too and understands what we all want in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Just ordered a set of mats for my Huracan and a friend ordered a set for her F430...thanks for the contact!

Quote Originally Posted by Navydoc View Post
    Just ordered a set of mats for my Huracan and a friend ordered a set for her F430...thanks for the contact!
    So glad to hear that! You will love them! Share some images when you get them in!

Here's a little teaser Andrew just sent me for the Bentley. Can't wait to see the full finished product!
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Custom Floor Mats AMAZING QUALITY-img_2325-jpg

Here are mine I'm waiting on arrival...

Quote Originally Posted by Navydoc View Post
    Custom Floor Mats AMAZING QUALITY-img_2325-jpg

Here are mine I'm waiting on arrival...
    Congrats!! The only downside I have had so far & I'm guessing it is just because of the materials used or the way they make them but they smell strong like burning rubber tires or something. It makes the car smell like that which is annoying. I'v been trying to get rid of the smell best I can hand washing them with a rag & spraying them damp with a clean frebreeze scent. Let me know if yours does that as well & if you find a way to get rid of it for good

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Congrats!! The only downside I have had so far & I'm guessing it is just because of the materials used or the way they make them but they smell strong like burning rubber tires or something. It makes the car smell like that which is annoying. I'v been trying to get rid of the smell best I can hand washing them with a rag & spraying them damp with a clean frebreeze scent. Let me know if yours does that as well & if you find a way to get rid of it for good
    Here in Europe it's forbidden to sale this kind of "smelling" mats, only non-smell rubber mats are allowed to be sold.