4 Weeks In The Shop..News

4 Weeks In The Shop..News
    Okay so I bought my H used with 300 miles a little while back as some of you might know. From day 1 it had a fault error that would pop up saying "Magneto Ride OFF FAULT ERROR" every 2 mins or so. My local dealer came & got it & thought they had it fixed with a re-flash or some update they did.

Well unfortunately it was NOT fixed & a few days after having it back & driving it another code started popping up saying something like "damper off fault code".

Now it is fixed & i'll have it back soon but the issue was the actual computer module that controls the magneto ride / dampers & all & works it was going NUTS & 50% of the time not working at all causing a fault error to pop up & if you drove it like that the dampers & all would not work at all it seemed & the ride was CRRAZYYYYY hard & shook all over the place.

My dealer worked directly with Lamborghini Italy techs on pin pointing the issue & finally they just said forget it & sent out an entire new module computer & swapped it out / re codded it & they said it seems to be fixed now finally.

I hope none of you ever get this issue as it was such a headache. The H has been in the shop longer than i'v had it at home to enjoy it since I bought it basically. I'm about to have some fun though no worries.

I just thought I would update you all & let you know for if you ever see your suspension light stay on & get these fault errors maybe you can show your techs this post & get it fixed faster as Lamborghini said they have NEVER seen this happen before on an H & they had no idea what to do for a while & had to keep trying new things.

Please hope for me this fixes it as if I get it back & it does it again...I don't even want to think about that lol.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

good luck. enjoy the ride

Glad everything work out for you. Now have fun with it.
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

Have you gotten the car back? Everything driving and working properly?

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Have you gotten the car back? Everything driving and working properly?
    Hey there thanks for checking in! I just picked it up today & drove it home a hour & 20 mins or so. No issues yet & no fault codes or anything. They said it took so long because even after installing the new module for the magnetic dampers & such Lamborghini had to have someone write a while new code just for my car as they have never had this issue or had to replace one before yet. So fingers crossed but so far so good. I pushed it quite a but today.

Sounds good. Hopefully they have the issue finally resolved. Keep giving us feedback n profess s u enjoy her

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Hey there thanks for checking in! I just picked it up today & drove it home a hour & 20 mins or so. No issues yet & no fault codes or anything. They said it took so long because even after installing the new module for the magnetic dampers & such Lamborghini had to have someone write a while new code just for my car as they have never had this issue or had to replace one before yet. So fingers crossed but so far so good. I pushed it quite a but today.
    Great to hear it's over 4 Weeks In The Shop..News
    Time for the build thread 4 Weeks In The Shop..News4 Weeks In The Shop..News

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Sounds good. Hopefully they have the issue finally resolved. Keep giving us feedback n profess s u enjoy her
    Thanks! So far so good!