Okay so I bought my H used with 300 miles a little while back as some of you might know. From day 1 it had a fault error that would pop up saying "Magneto Ride OFF FAULT ERROR" every 2 mins or so. My local dealer came & got it & thought they had it fixed with a re-flash or some update they did.

Well unfortunately it was NOT fixed & a few days after having it back & driving it another code started popping up saying something like "damper off fault code".

Now it is fixed & i'll have it back soon but the issue was the actual computer module that controls the magneto ride / dampers & all & works it was going NUTS & 50% of the time not working at all causing a fault error to pop up & if you drove it like that the dampers & all would not work at all it seemed & the ride was CRRAZYYYYY hard & shook all over the place.

My dealer worked directly with Lamborghini Italy techs on pin pointing the issue & finally they just said forget it & sent out an entire new module computer & swapped it out / re codded it & they said it seems to be fixed now finally.

I hope none of you ever get this issue as it was such a headache. The H has been in the shop longer than i'v had it at home to enjoy it since I bought it basically. I'm about to have some fun though no worries.

I just thought I would update you all & let you know for if you ever see your suspension light stay on & get these fault errors maybe you can show your techs this post & get it fixed faster as Lamborghini said they have NEVER seen this happen before on an H & they had no idea what to do for a while & had to keep trying new things.

Please hope for me this fixes it as if I get it back & it does it again...I don't even want to think about that lol.