20"/21" wheel combo - please chime in

20"/21" wheel combo - please chime in
    I'm contemplating getting a new set of wheels and was thinking of a 20"/21" combo. Any positive or negative owner feedback would
    Be greatly appreciated.

I just ordered some ADV1 yesterday for it & actually went for the same size as stock OEM wheels like a fellow member here did Ferruccio I think is his screen name with the red H. When I spoke to the dealers & them as well they said it makes a lot of sense going with the same 20x whatever sizes the OEM wheels are as they new wheels will not only fit the brand new tires & make you not need to buy new ones but also will be what the car is already expecting / wont throw anything off or mess with any performance at all.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    I just ordered some ADV1 yesterday for it & actually went for the same size as stock OEM wheels like a fellow member here did Ferruccio I think is his screen name with the red H. When I spoke to the dealers & them as well they said it makes a lot of sense going with the same 20x whatever sizes the OEM wheels are as they new wheels will not only fit the brand new tires & make you not need to buy new ones but also will be what the car is already expecting / wont throw anything off or mess with any performance at all.
    Congrats on choosing the best! You should do a build thread now20"/21" wheel combo - please chime in

I have a set of ADV.1 running the same staggered setup. Looks great. No problem.

20"/21" wheel combo - please chime in-20281193054_05007f1d90_o-jpg

Here's mine with 20's in the front and 21's in the rear. I love the way they look. No issues at all.
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

PCJR...remind me about this topic when we talk tomorrow

I think they look great, only issues for most part are logistics: More costly, occasionally there are shortages of that rear 21, there may be one now, Lambo frowns on messing with ratios or OEM tires

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Congrats on choosing the best! You should do a build thread now20"/21" wheel combo - please chime in
    Oh you know I will!
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

where i can sell my Car in Dubai