Steering wheel flimsy and random noises?

Steering wheel flimsy and random noises?
    Hi Guys,

First of all let me say I love the car, it is so good so many ways. Now, do you find the plastic hollow flat bottom of your steering wheel a little flimsy? If I squeeze it hard it actually squeaks and I almost feel like I can break it. Also the front piece feels like its larger than the back piece so it doesn't feel smooth at the connecting point, is this by design?

I have also experienced squeaks and random noises during normal drive, not a whole lot but it's definitely there. I know this is not a lexus but just curious if other have experienced this. I did have my the brace bars in the engine compartment painted, just want to make sure its not due to poor install when they put the parts back.

Thanks in advance.
    ----------------
    2015 Huracan LP610-4 with OEM race exhaust
    2014 Novitec Quattroporte GTS
    2015 991 TTS Cab TechArt + Cobb Stage 2(gone)

Your H is fine,you are correct,it is not a Lexus,ignore that little stuff and have Fun with one of the Baddest machines $$$$$ can buy...

Quote Originally Posted by jyupitt1 View Post
    Hi Guys,

First of all let me say I love the car, it is so good so many ways. Now, do you find the plastic hollow flat bottom of your steering wheel a little flimsy? If I squeeze it hard it actually squeaks and I almost feel like I can break it. Also the front piece feels like its larger than the back piece so it doesn't feel smooth at the connecting point, is this by design?

I have also experienced squeaks and random noises during normal drive, not a whole lot but it's definitely there. I know this is not a lexus but just curious if other have experienced this. I did have my the brace bars in the engine compartment painted, just want to make sure its not due to poor install when they put the parts back.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah IDK i never really attempted to squeeze that part hard or anything. Everything seems pretty sold enough for me though. Just put that bull on the road & have some fun. Or on a track..for more fun.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Thanks guys. I come to realize this car isn't about perfection, but rather something much more desirable than perfection.
    ----------------

Are you are you are squeezing the bottom of the steering wheel and not something else?
    If so, I'd squick too.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Are you are you are squeezing the bottom of the steering wheel and not something else?
    If so, I'd squick too.
    Yes, and it feels uncircumcised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------