Sport / Corsa w Auto Mode BRUTAL DOWNSHIFTS?!

Sport / Corsa w Auto Mode BRUTAL DOWNSHIFTS?!
    Hey everyone..

So I have been learning all I can on the H & while driving it I noticed if you drive it in Auto mode while in sport / corsa (which no one does probably LOL) the car knows the exact rite times to down shift & it sounds AMAZING!!

But it's more than that. I have tried to study & watch the counter for when it car forces the down shifts & such & tried to mimic them myself in manual mode & it sounds good but not as brutal as in auto mode...why is this? In auto mode does the car force out some kind of extra power when downshifting? Im just not understanding why my downshifts don't sound as brutal in manual mode when I am down shifting at the same times & revs as it is when it's in auto mode.

Anyone else noticed this? Put it in sport mode AUTO & watch how brutal it down shifts when your coming to a stop or a light or anything. Its crazy.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Hi Hitz101,

Yes the shifts are brutal in Sport mode Auto (there is no Auto for Corsa). Try downshifting at the moment of braking. Not before you brake.

Quote Originally Posted by abedh View Post
    Hi Hitz101,

Yes the shifts are brutal in Sport mode Auto (there is no Auto for Corsa). Try downshifting at the moment of braking. Not before you brake.

Ah you are rite

Also thanks I will try this out I didn't think of doing that yet i'll give it a test asap.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Ah you are rite

Also thanks I will try this out I didn't think of doing that yet i'll give it a test asap.
    Also try holding down the downshift paddle, that will force a shift to the lowest gear possible at that RPM vs. just down one gear. That will DEFINITELY give you a jolt.

Quote Originally Posted by abedh View Post
    Also try holding down the downshift paddle, that will force a shift to the lowest gear possible at that RPM vs. just down one gear. That will DEFINITELY give you a jolt.
    Oh wow I didn't know that either! Learning everyday! About to try that now. Just now about to leave the shop from getting the entire front done in xpel ultimate protection wrap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk