Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why did you pick the Huracan?
    Because owning a Lamborghini is a bucket list thing if you can swing it.

Theres exotics and then there's Lamborghini, its the bad boy of exotics.

And that sound, erotic...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Because I was at the race track in my 991 Turbo S and a Dude in a brand new Huracan drove away from me like I was standing still.(Bought H next Day)Actually,just put H in the garage after zooming around in it today.What a Fantastic Machine/Had a Blast....I have had most of the best and can have any one i want,but I have no desire to get anything else.Very Rare for me...
    That's interesting/ good to know. I came from a 991 tts cab, did 10.67 quarter mile with an exhaust and a tune, stock tire p zero and it was my first time at the drag strip. Other tts ( non cab)with just exhaust and a tune does about 10.3.
    I have heard and have seen videos that our stock h has no chance against a lightly tuned 991 tts. Again stock vs tuned not a great comparison, but happy to know that stock vs stock the h is faster around the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------
    2015 Huracan LP610-4 with OEM race exhaust
    2014 Novitec Quattroporte GTS
    2015 991 TTS Cab TechArt + Cobb Stage 2(gone)

Do not get me wrong,997 and 991 TSs are Super Fast,but the Huracan will pull away at the end of the quarter mile. My TS traps speed is 126 compared to 132/133 in the H and still pulling.The only issue is, the TSs launch perfect every time,while the H does not,at times the H will smoke all four tires,which of course slows the car down.Both are excellent machines stock.As for tunes on TSs and Huracans,both wild depending how deep your pockets are and what you want to spend.

Picked up mine in Chicago (Gold Coast), Roland....
    Drove to Saint Louis, 500+ miles.
    The best 500 miles I have ever had in any car...

So smooth in traffic. Reminds me of my first Honda Accord 1985 sedan. So smooth and just a joy to drive every day.
    Technology is up to date with a beautiful LCD.

Had a 2014 Gallardo.... Enjoyed for about a year, then I really lost interest. Mainly because it was not a comfortable car.. I don't mind the stiff suspension, but the single clutch was really not enjoyable in slower traffic.

2012 Maserati Granturismo (also single clutch and rough in traffic)...
    but, I would say that the exhaust in this one sounded better than my Huracan.
    Sort of like an opera singer with range of tone from really LOW to a freaking high pitched scream all the way to 8,500 rpm.

911 Turbos (3 of them..)
    Enjoyed only for about a year and then really, for the money?
    Not worth the 100+k.
    I am not a car collector and I am not a car "driver" with track desires.

What is important to me in an exotic....

1. Drivability every day... transmission has to be smooth, stiff suspension is ok, but I like a smoother ride
    2. Name recognition.... If I am going to fork out a quarter of a million dollars, it is reasonable to expect that the pride of ownership of the "brand" cannot be had for 50k (ie... Porsche, Audi... good cars but entry level models suck!!)

To date, I get this great combination and still excitement (predictably for about 3 yrs) with 2 cars that I currently own:

1. Huracan (Black on Black with Red contrast stitching and Red Calipers)
    2. 2015 Bentley Continental GT (this car rocks......)
    3. 2015 Mercedes S600 (can't wait to get rid of this car)... Nothing exciting and looks like shit... Not sure why I bought the damn car. Drives well but again, I paid 180k for this car... Entry level is about 40k..... If I had to do it again, I would have bought a Bentley Flying Spur.

Quote Originally Posted by nacaruh View Post
    Picked up mine in Chicago (Gold Coast), Roland....
    Drove to Saint Louis, 500+ miles.
    The best 500 miles I have ever had in any car...

So smooth in traffic. Reminds me of my first Honda Accord 1985 sedan. So smooth and just a joy to drive every day.
    Technology is up to date with a beautiful LCD.

Had a 2014 Gallardo.... Enjoyed for about a year, then I really lost interest. Mainly because it was not a comfortable car.. I don't mind the stiff suspension, but the single clutch was really not enjoyable in slower traffic.

2012 Maserati Granturismo (also single clutch and rough in traffic)...
    but, I would say that the exhaust in this one sounded better than my Huracan.
    Sort of like an opera singer with range of tone from really LOW to a freaking high pitched scream all the way to 8,500 rpm.

911 Turbos (3 of them..)
    Enjoyed only for about a year and then really, for the money?
    Not worth the 100+k.
    I am not a car collector and I am not a car "driver" with track desires.

What is important to me in an exotic....

1. Drivability every day... transmission has to be smooth, stiff suspension is ok, but I like a smoother ride
    2. Name recognition.... If I am going to fork out a quarter of a million dollars, it is reasonable to expect that the pride of ownership of the "brand" cannot be had for 50k (ie... Porsche, Audi... good cars but entry level models suck!!)

To date, I get this great combination and still excitement (predictably for about 3 yrs) with 2 cars that I currently own:

1. Huracan (Black on Black with Red contrast stitching and Red Calipers)
    2. 2015 Bentley Continental GT (this car rocks......)
    3. 2015 Mercedes S600 (can't wait to get rid of this car)... Nothing exciting and looks like shit... Not sure why I bought the damn car. Drives well but again, I paid 180k for this car... Entry level is about 40k..... If I had to do it again, I would have bought a Bentley Flying Spur.
    Awesome! Post up a pic if possibleWhy did you pick the Huracan?

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Do not get me wrong,997 and 991 TSs are Super Fast,but the Huracan will pull away at the end of the quarter mile. My TS traps speed is 126 compared to 132/133 in the H and still pulling.The only issue is, the TSs launch perfect every time,while the H does not,at times the H will smoke all four tires,which of course slows the car down.Both are excellent machines stock.As for tunes on TSs and Huracans,both wild depending how deep your pockets are and what you want to spend.
    Makes sense, and the car feels that way. The tts launch is explosive off the line but sort of loses steam after 80-90 mph. That's where the fun begins in the H.
    Like you said, I only wish the thrust control is as good and reliable as the tts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------
    2015 Huracan LP610-4 with OEM race exhaust
    2014 Novitec Quattroporte GTS
    2015 991 TTS Cab TechArt + Cobb Stage 2(gone)