2016 vs 2015 LP 610-4

2016 vs 2015 LP 610-4
    Can anyone tell me whether or not the upgrades made to the 2016 model would be worth paying an extra 40K over a very low mileage and nearly identical 2015 model?

Thanks!

Bryan

Regardless of upgrades, etc. New is always better than used. So YES!

Of sound mind No.Nothing mechanical or interior wise worth the 40 Large from 15 to 16...But,I do sent the $$$$,I always buy new,nothing better than new,so I go with Yes if you have the $$$$..

What is so special about a 2016?

Read this thread and it will tell you everything that they changed.

Thanks for the suggestions and info!

Since you asked then I would say no. I have been going back and forth on this for a month and decided not to purchase new. I do like the updates for 16 however it is not enough to justify, for me, the delta in price. On top of this, I specifically wanted the sportivo Alcantara color matching interior, which is limited on any year car. Many folks paid MSRP to be the first and now you can be the fortunate second owner at a ~50k savings. That's a great deal for this caliber car. These will continue to depreciate and why not start at the bottom of that curve rather than the top. Even with a 20-30k discount off MSRP you will still experience an immediate drop day 1, catching you up to where the market is in these cars. The 16's will be more limited simply because there will be more 580's and spiders moved. Go look at one with a ~1k miles, I don't believe you will be disappointed.

It is only $$$$,when you are in the Box/Graveyard ,no more Fun...Buy what you want if you have the $$$$$...

More good insight
    Thx!
    So are there practical advantages of alcantara over leather or is it just style preference?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrevesport View Post
    More good insight
    Thx!
    So are there practical advantages of alcantara over leather or is it just style preference?
    Yes, there are. On alcantara you should only go with black since it wears superficially, which is normal but on a colored alcantara is visible in time. That the only downside, other than that alcantara is better since it doesn't heat / cold up as much as leather. And remember you cannot get ventilated seats on the H.
    Also there is the grip advantage, alcantara has more "grip" than the leather. On a car that generates a significant amount of lateral G you will notice it.