How much would you charge to ride shotgun?

How much would you charge to ride shotgun?
    Just wondering if I could make an ad on Craigslist requesting exotic car owners to let me ride shotgun and offer them like $50 for an hour or lunch to Houston's. Or people who are selling an exotic car on Craigslist and ask them if I can have a joyride as a passenger and offer them money or lunch.

I don't really have any rich friends who got exotics, but I know a girl who knows people like this. She took me on a $3 million yacht once because she found a guy with a yacht online. I have no idea how that happened, but she convinced the guy to let me come along or else she wasn't going.

But wondering how a normal guy can make connections with exotic car owners to at least ride shot gun. I personally don't have to drive it, I think it'd be more exciting to be a passenger and let an experience driver do all the work. When I drive it, I always have the stress of trying not to crash it, so I think it may be more fun just to ride in one.

As long as there is someone isn't going to rip me off, I will def offer money or maybe lunch if I can just ride along in their exotic. And if they got a baller house too, I could arrange payment for that too? I only have an M3 so I could go to car meets, sometimes there will be an exotic car owner. But I don't want to go up to an exotic car owner and just talk to them just because they got a Ferrari. I'm sure they're not stuck up, but at the same time, I don't think anyone wants someone to be their friend for having a nice car.

I'm not sure how to answer your question, but I will say that you sure do ask some strange questions.

Anima sana in corpore sano

Quote Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
    I'm not sure how to answer your question, but I will say that you sure do ask some strange questions.
    ^^ what he said *100. Don't feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    ^^ what he said *100. Don't feed the trolls.
    I agree. Thread closed.