New Member seeking perspective

New Member seeking perspective
    Hello fellow members and car enthusiasts…I am seeking some feedback and opinions regarding the Huracan. I believe I have convinced myself to purchase a new (2016) with the significant savings to be had off MSRP vs. lightly used. So, given the plethora of color options I must say it is a very difficult decision. I am leaning toward Rosso Mars or Marrone Apus. I know one is matt and the other similar to Ferrari red. Anyone on here that has purchased a matt color who can provide real experience such as cleaning challenges, wear and tear, etc. I have not seen a car in person but in the pictures the color looks great. While I love the look of Red, it appears that every dealer just received the 580 in this color and it is difficult to distinguish. When I purchased my LP550-2 I knew immediately…it had to be Arancio Borialis…with this style I am not as sure. Anyhow, appreciate your thoughts and look forward to learning more about these vehicles.

Hmm...some views but no comments. Was able to have someone look at a couple matt finish 16's. I have decided to move on from this type of paint due to the challenges it will present, e.g. oil from hands, road grime, rock nicks, etc. Looks great but seems too much for what I could deal with. I was able to see a red 610 in person and have to say it is the front runner. Cheers

I love Rosso Mars. Had I ordered mine to spec instead of taking the Black one in the showroom (was just too tempting) then I would have ordered Rosso Mars.

If u do matte, I would highly suggest a full clear matte wrap. there are many challenges, paint matching near impossible should u ever need. its nice to look @, not sure so great to live with.

I was never a red car guy...until Rosso Mars. The color is just stunning, its a new level of Red. I have many red car haters tell me its the only red car they have ever liked That said I hate to see so many coming that way

Simply drive the car and IT will convince you...it will no longer be the front runner, but the actual car you choose

Thanks Ferruccio. I am not ashamed to admit I prefer colors that really POP. Red seems to fit that bill nicely.

Do you find folks who don't know the car confuse it with an F car?

i too would go with a matte wrap, it will look just as good and it will protect the car. if you get tired and need a change you can remove it.
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

Quote Originally Posted by Sattman View Post
    i too would go with a matte wrap, it will look just as good and it will protect the car. if you get tired and need a change you can remove it.
    I totally agree. I wanted to say that there are actually protection films especially for matte colors but you better choose the option Sattman exposed aboveNew Member seeking perspective

Quote Originally Posted by EnjoyCars View Post
    Thanks Ferruccio. I am not ashamed to admit I prefer colors that really POP. Red seems to fit that bill nicely.

Do you find folks who don't know the car confuse it with an F car?
    Not anymore than when I was driving grey Lambos

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I totally agree. I wanted to say that there are actually protection films especially for matte colors but you better choose the option Sattman exposed aboveNew Member seeking perspective
    Yes, that was what I was referring too...the clear that goes over factory matte, but still keeps it matte