Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Front License Plate

Front License Plate
    Hello there. My Rosso Mars ( Fully loaded ) will be here in mid March. Getting put on a ship next Mon. bound for Houston. Does anybody have a pic of an American plate installed on the front? I know it sucks but it is the law here in Texas. Does Lambo supply the bracket? Other choices? Thanks, denohew

Not sure how its in texas but here the dealers Have the responsibility to install you the brackets.
    I can only help you with an european plate installed in the front:

My G Spyder came with a bracket, I guess it's a bracket, though not installed. No way in 7734 would I ever allow a bracket to be installed on the front of the car.

Of course it gives LE an excuse to pull you over, which I have been twice now, issued a warning by Texas DPS both times and both times within 3 days of one another. The trooper that gave me the last warning came back to my car and said "man, you just got a warning a few days ago, had I known that before I said I would give you a warning, I would have written you a ticket!" My comment to him was that I am traveling and haven't been home since I got that warning. It was obvious I was traveling as I was 600 miles away from home at the time.

Regardless, it's a fine, not a moving violation so I am prepared to get a ticket(s) some day. Again, it's also an excuse for the cops to pull you over, some, just wanting to see the car. Oh, when I got the last warning, I was sitting there talking to the Troopers partner. I asked him if they often pull cars over without front license plates. He said all the time. While sitting there, I pointed out six cars that passed by without front plates, told him they were going to have a busy day. Of course he just laughed. da turd...
    Instagram: ur55__
    YouTube: UR 55

2017 Huracán Spyder 610-4 / UR 55
    2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2013 Gallardo Spyder LP 550-2
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

Quote Originally Posted by FC Corp View Post
    My G Spyder came with a bracket, I guess it's a bracket, though not installed. No way in 7734 would I ever allow a bracket to be installed on the front of the car.

Of course it gives LE an excuse to pull you over, which I have been twice now, issued a warning by Texas DPS both times and both times within 3 days of one another. The trooper that gave me the last warning came back to my car and said "man, you just got a warning a few days ago, had I known that before I said I would give you a warning, I would have written you a ticket!" My comment to him was that I am traveling and haven't been home since I got that warning. It was obvious I was traveling as I was 600 miles away from home at the time.

Regardless, it's a fine, not a moving violation so I am prepared to get a ticket(s) some day. Again, it's also an excuse for the cops to pull you over, some, just wanting to see the car. Oh, when I got the last warning, I was sitting there talking to the Troopers partner. I asked him if they often pull cars over without front license plates. He said all the time. While sitting there, I pointed out six cars that passed by without front plates, told him they were going to have a busy day. Of course he just laughed. da turd...
    What about if you just left a dinner party and had a " couple " of beers? Just saying! I don't drive drunk! Just saying!

The car comes with a front plate bracket. Its the law here in Chicago too. I eat No Front Plate tickets for breakfast...its much more tasty then looking at my cars with a front plate

I get your point about the beers...in Chicago tho you just get nailed if your parked somewhere, they dont pull people over often just for no front plate.

My car came out of Houston, don't you dare put a license plate bracket on that car, I Drive it around nobody messes with you. My first question would be why in the world didn't you just buy one with the depreciation already implemented, there's a ton on the market. I'm not happy at all with my 50k lost within a year

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Move to Pennsylvania. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-60 freak View Post
    My car came out of Houston, don't you dare put a license plate bracket on that car, I Drive it around nobody messes with you. My first question would be why in the world didn't you just buy one with the depreciation already implemented, there's a ton on the market. I'm not happy at all with my 50k lost within a year

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    I wanted ( and am getting ) a 2016 Huracan built to my specs with every option available. That is why I am not buying a used one! And I will be legal. That is the way I roll. denohew

Quote Originally Posted by denohew View Post
    I wanted ( and am getting ) a 2016 Huracan built to my specs with every option available. That is why I am not buying a used one! And I will be legal. That is the way I roll. denohew
    I agree with you....I wish people will stop complaining about their depreciation in unrelated threads. We buy these cars cause we enjoy them. For me there is no other reason. As far as the license plate, I would love to be legal however, I have not found a solution I like. Still looking for some pics from installations.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan (5000 mi) DD Sun
    2009 Porsche 911 C4S PDK (26,000 mi) DD Rain
    2007 Porsche GT3 (37,000 mi) Parting out
    2000 Porsche 911 C2 Aero (54,000 mi) Track Car "Bumblebee"
    1995 Porsche 911 Carrera Aero(51,000 mi) Show Car
    1987 Porsche Targa - (90,500) preservation
    1986.5 Porsche 928 - (122,000) preservation
    1967 Porsche 912 - (93,000 mi) project
    2003 Mercedes E320 Sport (69,000 mi) Airport Car
    2010 Mercedes R350 Bluetec (34,000 mi) wife's

Quote Originally Posted by denohew View Post
    A shame that car won't ever exceed a posted speed limit!

Also, anyone who has recently placed their order knows they will be getting a 2017.
    Instagram: ur55__
    YouTube: UR 55

2017 Huracán Spyder 610-4 / UR 55
    2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2013 Gallardo Spyder LP 550-2
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)