Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Strada vs Sport vs Corsa
    Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Actually Yes,if you disconnect the vacuum tube on each muffler ,put a small screw in the tube ,they will stay open all the time....But will be loud all the time....
    hmmm, this is interesting....in peak traffic I would prefer to drive in Auto-Strada but because I have no sound I drive in Sport-Manual so that I don't have the high RPM. I would love to have the sound in strada and just let the car do the shifting in traffic.

Do you have some pics on how the disconnects of the vacuum tubes? It sounds like an interesting mod. Strada is just to damn bland... even for a 55 year old. :-)
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan (5000 mi) DD Sun
    2009 Porsche 911 C4S PDK (26,000 mi) DD Rain
    2007 Porsche GT3 (37,000 mi) Parting out
    2000 Porsche 911 C2 Aero (54,000 mi) Track Car "Bumblebee"
    1995 Porsche 911 Carrera Aero(51,000 mi) Show Car
    1987 Porsche Targa - (90,500) preservation
    1986.5 Porsche 928 - (122,000) preservation
    1967 Porsche 912 - (93,000 mi) project
    2003 Mercedes E320 Sport (69,000 mi) Airport Car
    2010 Mercedes R350 Bluetec (34,000 mi) wife's

Actually Yes,if you disconnect the vacuum tube on each muffler ,put a small screw in the tube ,they will stay open all the time....But will be loud all the time....
    Yea that is a very common fix on the R8 forum, instead I put a valveless Tubi on my R8. But if I were to do that it would defeat my spending a couple thousand more for the valved Fabspeed I just ordered. Maybe I should of just ordered the valveless but I did mainly because I start my car up early in the morning and garage is right under bedroom, cold start with that Tubi shakes the whole house.

Quote Originally Posted by lowpue View Post
    hmmm, this is interesting....in peak traffic I would prefer to drive in Auto-Strada but because I have no sound I drive in Sport-Manual so that I don't have the high RPM. I would love to have the sound in strada and just let the car do the shifting in traffic.

Do you have some pics on how the disconnects of the vacuum tubes? It sounds like an interesting mod. Strada is just to damn bland... even for a 55 year old. :-)
    I'm sure it would be very similar to how its done on R8, lot of info here.
    Disconnect exhaust valve, so always open?

Quote Originally Posted by scott23 View Post
    Yea that is a very common fix on the R8 forum, instead I put a valveless Tubi on my R8. But if I were to do that it would defeat my spending a couple thousand more for the valved Fabspeed I just ordered. Maybe I should of just ordered the valveless but I did mainly because I start my car up early in the morning and garage is right under bedroom, cold start with that Tubi shakes the whole house.
    Aren't the valves open anyway on a cold start? I thought I remembered reading that somewhere. I have the valved Fabspeed and it's LOUD on a cold start. I feel bad for my neighbors.

Yea I think I read that also

Quote Originally Posted by reacher View Post
    Aren't the valves open anyway on a cold start? I thought I remembered reading that somewhere. I have the valved Fabspeed and it's LOUD on a cold start. I feel bad for my neighbors.
    That makes sense because my wife makes me start the car with the garage closed (yes I am getting carbon monoxide poisoning) until about a minute or two when it seems like the valve closes and it quiets down and a few seconds later the RPM goes down as well. That is the only time I can open the garage in the morning.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan (5000 mi) DD Sun
    2009 Porsche 911 C4S PDK (26,000 mi) DD Rain
    2007 Porsche GT3 (37,000 mi) Parting out
    2000 Porsche 911 C2 Aero (54,000 mi) Track Car "Bumblebee"
    1995 Porsche 911 Carrera Aero(51,000 mi) Show Car
    1987 Porsche Targa - (90,500) preservation
    1986.5 Porsche 928 - (122,000) preservation
    1967 Porsche 912 - (93,000 mi) project
    2003 Mercedes E320 Sport (69,000 mi) Airport Car
    2010 Mercedes R350 Bluetec (34,000 mi) wife's

Yes it is the same solenoid like in the Gallardo, Huracan and R8. The G was easy since the T piece is right behind the rear middle grill. On the H it should be located somewhere close like it is on the R8. Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea how to access it on the Spyder. I wonder how loud it is at cold starts with the Race exhaust... sorry neighbours
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

A very experienced Lamborghini Tect showed me how to do it and said it will not hurt the car or throw a code /check engine light.If you look next to the out side pipe you will see the very little vacuum tube.Just need to take some very small needle nose pliers and pull the tube off little pipe on each side and then put a small screw in the tube.Bam loud all the time.I use to do the same thing on my Z06 and ZR1. I have not played with it on the H yet,but I just looked at it and it does not look like a big deal....Thing is ,I do not like loud all the time... I may do it,just to see how it is anyway...

A very experienced Lamborghini Tect showed me how to do it and said it will not hurt the car or throw a code /check engine light.If you look next to the out side pipe you will see the very little vacuum tube.Just need to take some very small needle nose pliers and pull the tube off little pipe on each side and then put a small screw in the tube.Bam loud all the time.I use to do the same thing on my Z06 and ZR1. I have not played with it on the H yet,but I just looked at it and it does not look like a big deal....Thing is ,I do not like loud all the time... I may do it,just to see how it is anyway...
    Can you snap a pic please?
    But regardless, what's the big deal to toggle strada/sport switch?

Just look ,you will see the tubes.Ya,I just use the switch...