Custom mats by ExotiCARe

Custom mats by ExotiCARe
    Just thought I'd put this out there - I have no affiliation with ExotiCARe, but I like to give credit where it is due. These guys do PHENOMENAL work.

Every time I buy a watch, I buy at least one new strap for it, so I don't have to use the original. Every time I buy a car, I replace the OEM mats with aftermarkets. Not sure why, just a habit I've gotten into.

I ordered these mats recently, and they should arrive shortly. Andrew's company does absolutely fantastic work - you can customize every aspect of the mats - design, material, stitching - truly bespoke, and their workmanship is beyond reproach.

Web site: ExotiCARe - Custom Automotive Resources
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xoticare/ (they have tons of pictures of previous mats that they have fabricated).

My mats are made out of Alcantara, with carbon fibre leather heel pad, carbon fibre border, orange stitching. They got the bull a bit small, but I was happy enough with the mats, so I accepted them.

Like I said, I have no affiliation with ExotiCARe, but thought I'd let everyone know about their work.

Wow those actually look pretty darn nice.

Quote Originally Posted by WLW@RSC View Post
    Wow those actually look pretty darn nice.
    They do AMAZING work! Every time I receive a set of their mats, I am blown away by the level of craftsmanship.

I love that they can custom fabricate ANYTHING. Some of the mats that they have done for deadmau5 for his P1 are just out of this world.

Considering your location you are probably local to him and you had a direct communication. I emailed him some time ago , he replied in a day, i told him what i would like but never heard back from him.
    Based just on this i would not be comfortable to do business with him.
    Glad to see that you like them.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Considering your location you are probably local to him and you had a direct communication. I emailed him some time ago , he replied in a day, i told him what i would like but never heard back from him.
    Based just on this i would not be comfortable to do business with him.
    Glad to see that you like them.
    Oh wow, Klauss! That is unfortunate I am sorry to hear that! They have never been anything but amazing in terms of service and quality of product for me and my buddies.

Maybe give them another chance? They really are excellent, and I am hoping that their lack of communication with you was just a one-off glitch?

I use Andrew all the time. First for the California Mats and again for the Huracan mats. I even ordered some for my friends. He a bit on the expensive side but well worth it. Now just need a rare car to go super crazy with some matsCustom mats by ExotiCARe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette