I happen to have in my collection both a Burago and a Maisto 1/18 scale model (Burago in Verde Mantis and the Maisto in Giallo Midas).
I have compared both side by side, and they are identical, ie they are from the exact same cast, even factory. The stickers and rubber bands to hold the doors and lids in place were all placed in EXACTLY the same place, the screws on the bottom are identical and I can move either car from the different stands they came with.
One thing to note, is that these models ARE NOT ACCURATE in representing the Huracan. I only noticed this recently, but it turns out that the front wheel diameter is smaller than the rear wheel diameter. The Huracan has all wheels at the same size (19 or 20 inches). This led me to look at my other models of Lamborghini's from Maisto/Burago in similiar scale, and lo and behold, it looks like they took the frame and wheels from the Aventador models (which have smaller front wheels than rear) and put a Huracan body on top. The wheels are even identical in shape and design (except that the Aventador wheels are in black and the Huracan wheels are in Silver/Grey). I was rather disappointed to find this out to be honest...

Huracan Models from Burago and Maisto-20160126_230416400_ios-jpg
Huracan Models from Burago and Maisto-20160126_230441946_ios-jpg