Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread
    Simply stunning!

Went out for a few fun shots around Seattle today. These are just the ones I took with my iPhone. When the pics come back from the photographer I will post them in the Video Shoot su forum.

Quote Originally Posted by abedh View Post
    Went out for a few fun shots around Seattle today. These are just the ones I took with my iPhone. When the pics come back from the photographer I will post them in the Video Shoot su forum.

Thanks for sharing! iPhone pics are so good nowadays that they match dslr for pics without zoom.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Attachment 2782

Does anyone know what this color is called? Could it be a one-off Ad Personam color?

Looks good!
    Viola Ophelia ??

Hey guys, what color black is on Huracanperpetrator huracan and/or the wheelsboutique huracan? Nero noctis or nero serapis? Thx in adavance

Quote Originally Posted by ironpeddler View Post
    Hey guys, what color black is on Huracanperpetrator huracan and/or the wheelsboutique huracan? Nero noctis or nero serapis? Thx in adavance
    It is Nero Noctis

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Oh, and just a little sneak peak of our Project Huracan V.4 before we release the full shoot

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Just got my spare key painted verde mantis to match the colour of the Huracan. Looks better as the black was a little on the boring side.
    Attached Images Attached Images Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-img_7676-jpg 

Some pics of our drive with the Lamborghini Club UAE to a mountain called Jebel Hafeet in the UAE. I will post high resolution pics soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-img_7695-jpg Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-img_7696-jpg Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-img_7678-jpg Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-img_7650-jpg Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-img_7651-jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by abuverdemantis View Post
    Just got my spare key painted verde mantis to match the colour of the Huracan. Looks better as the black was a little on the boring side.
    It looks perfect! Lamborghini should offer this option as part of their ad personam program.