Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread
    just a random question......Why is the bottom of the front bumper different on the yellow one, as opposed to the orange or blue one? I kinda like the middle part to match the body color.....Is this something from the factory, or did they have it wrapped?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokrpro View Post
    just a random question......Why is the bottom of the front bumper different on the yellow one, as opposed to the orange or blue one? I kinda like the middle part to match the body color.....Is this something from the factory, or did they have it wrapped?
    I think it might be an option to have it colored same as the body color. The default stock color is gloss black.
    In this thread there is also a white Huracan with a body color front spoiler/lip.
    I have seen some owners also wrap that piece. A Huracan owner in WA had his wrapped in red contrasting a white body.

It's wrapped, if you notice even the top cover of the side mirrors are wrapped. I think this particular Giallo Huracan is truely spectacular, especially with the carbon fiber bucket seats.

Here is an interesting pic that teally shows the huge difference and evolution may i add between the new Huracan and the ultimate Gallardo model, Squadra Corse.

If you mean the design, that's the Squadra bumper on the Yellow Gallardo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't that the Styling Package?

From the Options list:

"Central front wing, front grilles, side grilles,tailpipes and rear lower grilles are painted in high gloss black. In combination with PD1 also the engine bonnet lateral fins are painted in high gloss black".

On the yellow one, the areas just in front of the intakes that are black, are wrapped. The central front spoiler comes as black if you order the Styling package. Otherwise, it comes as body colour.

Quote Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
    Isn't that the Styling Package?

From the Options list:

"Central front wing, front grilles, side grilles,tailpipes and rear lower grilles are painted in high gloss black. In combination with PD1 also the engine bonnet lateral fins are painted in high gloss black".

On the yellow one, the areas just in front of the intakes that are black, are wrapped. The central front spoiler comes as black if you order the Styling package. Otherwise, it comes as body colour.
    Yes that makes sense. Mine has the styling package as an option. That's what I meant when I said it's an option, you can choose to have it body color or gloss black. There may be other options as well (Matt black on some parts).

Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-valentine-day-jpg

Happy Valentine from Germany

Quote Originally Posted by HuracanPerpetrator View Post

Since we like Huracans moreLamborghini Huracan Picture ThreadLamborghini Huracan Picture Thread