Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supercar Stable

Supercar Stable

Supercar Stable
    Does anyone have any opinions on having an Audi R8 v10 plus (a brand new 2017 one) as a daily driver and a H as the garage beauty? They're sister cars except the r8 is supposed to be more drivable I believe. If these were your only 2 cars trunk space might be an issue but that's something you could always live with. Anyway thanks for the read guys and what do you think about having essentially the same cars except ones a daily the others a weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would not make sense to me...
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    It would not make sense to me...
    Yeah after thinking about it, I've had better ideas Supercar Stable gonna try to remove this thread now

I think you've answered your own question.

Quote Originally Posted by Entombb View Post
    Does anyone have any opinions on having an Audi R8 v10 plus (a brand new 2017 one) as a daily driver and a H as the garage beauty? They're sister cars except the r8 is supposed to be more drivable I believe. If these were your only 2 cars trunk space might be an issue but that's something you could always live with. Anyway thanks for the read guys and what do you think about having essentially the same cars except ones a daily the others a weekend

Were we separated at birth maybe?
    I was thinking about the same thing over the Holidays.
    As my dd I'm driving right now Audi S8 (chipped with APR tune, 667HP mind you) and H is being used over the weekends. I'm very happy with the car, but having it for 2.5 years, I'm slowly developing the tingling. Probably very familiar to all of us, it starts in the back of your head.
    So, like you I was thinking about Audi R8, then Porsche 911 turbo, then Bentley Exp 10 Speed 6 Concept. The car is absolutely stunning, but it comes with one caveat. They don't make them yet and maybe they never will.

Bentley Motors Website: Models: Exp 10 Speed 6 Concept

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    As my dd I'm driving right now Audi S8 (chipped with APR tune, 667HP mind you) and H is being used over the weekends. I'm very happy with the car, but having it for 2.5 years, I'm slowly developing the tingling. Probably very familiar to all of us, it starts in the back of your head.
    So, like you I was thinking about Audi R8, then Porsche 911 turbo, then Bentley Exp 10 Speed 6 Concept. The car is absolutely stunning, but it comes with one caveat. They don't make them yet and maybe they never will.

This Concept will replace the current CGT?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    This Concept will replace the current CGT?
    Most likely, Bentley keeps their mouths shut, which drives me crazy. Presumably 2018.

Most likely, Bentley keeps their mouths shut, which drives me crazy. Presumably 2018.
    I would like to see something fresh from them, the Bentley SUV is not an innovation, it looks like an elevated CGT, a bit more ugly too.

Quote Originally Posted by Entombb View Post
    Yeah after thinking about it, I've had better ideas Supercar Stable gonna try to remove this thread now

I'm glad you understand that it makes no sense. Its almost a two years wait but the Urus will be the ultimate daily driver.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Mark how about a FF. 4 seats. 4 wheel drive. V12.

2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette