Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 458 to Huracan

458 to Huracan
    Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    well, i came from a new 2014 458 to huracan..though rwd vs awd , the 458 just seems slightly "lesser confidence inspiring" when pushed hard on the roads..happy tail when pushed probably because that's the way ferrari set it up / build it. the huracan, i'm happy to drive it hard each time..i had the H for 5 months now. somehow though the more confident drive it gives, the H just doesn't seem to give me that "i'm special" kind of feeling comparing the 458 when inside the car. the H is well, better in overall car build quality,in-date modern technology.and no doubt it looks more handsome in everyway. am on a wait list for 488, but guess i'll give that up.i feeling more ridiculous to wait 2 years!! i've always had an eye for those mac doors..maybe a 650s next year.. tried 12c before, at least it ain't as tail happy as the 458..
    Compared to the Huracan, the 12c is a downgrade, even the 650S its a slower car. If i were yiu i would place a strategic deposit for an Huracan SL. Faster, lighter and will keep value better.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Compared to the Huracan, the 12c is a downgrade, even the 650S its a slower car. If i were yiu i would place a strategic deposit for an Huracan SL. Faster, lighter and will keep value better.
    Just a quick visual to support the above of my Huracan spanking the 12c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody got latest vids of 650 vs Huracan?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Anybody got latest vids of 650 vs Huracan?
    I'll have one of the 675LT vs my Huracan soon at our next private Runway event. Win or lose I'll post it

I'm only talking real life. Paper doesn't mean anything to me. In fact 0-60 and 1/4 mile times to me are useless. You want to see what a car does do a 1/2 mile run. Mclaren wins every single time. We tried our best to nail it with bolt ons at shift sector but it didn't happen.

I do also have videos for this I have to dig them off the computer

Quote Originally Posted by 1016IND View Post
    I'm only talking real life. Paper doesn't mean anything to me. In fact 0-60 and 1/4 mile times to me are useless. You want to see what a car does do a 1/2 mile run. Mclaren wins every single time. We tried our best to nail it with bolt ons at shift sector but it didn't happen.

1/2 Mile I'm not going to debate. 1/4 will be a fair line-up

the 650s vs huracan is an odd one for the 1/2 mile comparison as i ran that 5x two weeks ago. the 650s was faster trap speed but he wasn't ever even close at the 1/2 mile mark. my speedo was reading around 175, radar saying mid 160's as you stated but if the 650s can't catch me in the 1st half mile who cares. I can tell you my buddy was disappointed to lose that in person regardless of trap speed..

he also switched to 108/109 whatever the high octane was and added 10 mph to his trap but still couldn't catch me before we hit the mark.. should add i have an exhaust and he is stock. but can that really make several car lengths difference?

There's also that whole huracan looks 10x better then 650s thing .... A little slower and a lot better looking, sign me up.