Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Off to jail ..... Sux!
    Thanks. PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1016IND View Post
    It's the only wing you don't have to drill we make CNC mounts for your frame that use OEM holes and replace the bump stops for the trunk. Comes with a carbon base that doesn't block the GPS or sat radio

MY CAR!!!!!

Pretty sure it's mine...could be yours though Off to jail ..... Sux!

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    That is exactly what will happen when you run a Huracan threw the gears in Corsa on a public street and the Police see ya.....
    What is Corsa? When I did my 20 min rental, the guy said not to mess with the settings on the bottom of the steering wheel. I had to keep it at it's normal setting suitable for commuter roads.

But ya I just wonder if police see exotics as a public menace and would keep an extra eye on you like they know how powerful your car is and what you intend to do with it. Like if you were walking around the streets with a gun in your hand.

The Huracan is fucking powerful, more powerful than any BMW or Mercedes sports sedan. I feel like I have a weapon of mass destruction when in a Lamborghini and feel the cops would be on my ass if they saw me in it. like I'm gonna terrorize the streets with my super loud car and upset people.

He has a race exhaust and it crackles even if you don't try in corsa (which by the way is my biggest problem with the car- it does not sound good at all which is why I spent so much time learning how to tune the valves on deceleration to get rid of it). That's what gets you in trouble and if you downshift even worse. I got pulled over in my V10 R8 at 43 mph stuck in first gear trying to get to the dealer with an exhaust and got arrested for going 84 and reckless driving. Noise = fast to everyone

The owner which is also member here is okay. As Peter said it was just a weird situation. He actually was not speeding at all.

The Huracan has the nastiest stock exhaust of any stock car one can buy.I live in a gated community and get letters in the mail all the time pissing off some people.Of course,it does not help,that I do all the popping I can(for fun) and the car stays in Corsa.As for Law Enforcement,obey the law on the streets and have fun at the track.In Florida,if you are charged with a Felony/Convicted,the State will move confiscate the car/and will...If ya get stopped,be nice to the LE and not a Dick and you may be ok.....Let Many go myself over the years with a Warning...

I'm hoping the owner is okay and can prove "no speeding" in court.
    Side question, factory race exhaust, can one switch to street mode to eliminate crackle?
    My Fabspeed exhaust, I always do that when I see cops on local streets. The car quiets immediately.

Also,I have a video recorder with sound and GPS/Speed in all cars,this is perfect protection for bad tickets,of course,if you are breaking the law,it can be use against you ,just like the black box in the car..

In a Lambo,the LE/lot of people will be always watching you...