Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Calling all UK Huracan owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    hi gremlin, do you have a buyer?mines up for sale on super cars of Essex , the guy who runs it is a friend and supports my breakfast club, my cars mint, even still has the plastic on the door cills , knocks spots off whats out there , if you put someone my way we'll have a beer!! nearly 40k under list!!
    mines is nearly sold mate, taking a £45k hit on it but done 7500 miles. A £40-55k hit is ineveitable. Whats the reason for sale? I can ask another chap i know if he is interested for you

yes mate, were adding to the pub company and some cash would be handy, I must admit I don't care how rich you are throwing away 45k hurts anyone, I was at the factory in sept and I think there aware how a lot of customers feel, bottom line they've made to many!! I would appreciate you asking around, I want 193k if poss, that's a 37k saving with 1700 miles, every option, as I say its on super cars of Essex web page, plus I have a 991 rs coming soon, car going up in value not down!!, whoever buys mine will be a lucky guy, passenger seat only sat in twice!!