Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which Stablemate for Huracan?

Which Stablemate for Huracan?
    I'm thinking of trading the E350 Bluetec and getting a new daily toy. Needs to be fun enough to make me not want to drive H all the time. What do you think:

1) GTR - fun and quick. Similar to Huracan just bigger, cheaper and backseat.

2) Mercedes G Wagon - G63 is a beast. Will make 2 trucks in house. But it's so cool, high and goes anywhere, big power and sound to boot. Very different fun than Huracan so could be nice compliment

3) M6 Grancoupe or Panamera - M6 with 4 doors. Must be a very fun sedan. Panamera S or GTS

4) S63, A8 or 7 series etc - full luxury to compliment the Huracan and SUV. Seems like best variety setup. Same as I have now just bigger more lux than E.

What say ye?
    15' Huracan, Brixton Forged, Fabspeed exhaust, Novitec springs
    68' Charger w/Big Block Stroker
    17' Land Cruiser - lifted & wrapped
    04' 911 Turbo X50 Cab16' BMW R9T

Quote Originally Posted by Evoking View Post
    I'm thinking of trading the E350 Bluetec and getting a new daily toy. Needs to be fun enough to make me not want to drive H all the time. What do you think:

1) GTR - fun and quick. Similar to Huracan just bigger, cheaper and backseat.

2) Mercedes G Wagon - G63 is a beast. Will make 2 trucks in house. But it's so cool, high and goes anywhere, big power and sound to boot. Very different fun than Huracan so could be nice compliment

3) M6 Grancoupe or Panamera - M6 with 4 doors. Must be a very fun sedan. Panamera S or GTS

4) S63, A8 or 7 series etc - full luxury to compliment the Huracan and SUV. Seems like best variety setup. Same as I have now just bigger more lux than E.

What say ye?
    If i would have lived in US, i would have had a S as DD. Our narrow streets and parking lots are not compatible with such a long car. I had a CLS and that was also kind of long for Europe. Now i have a Fiat 500 and its all fine haha
    My advice would be an S63, very comfortable, pulls like a freight train and has the best interior. Also the interior lighting is spectacular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with the new MX5 for top down crusin and a GT4 arriving in March for track days

Dave
    '16 GT4
    '15 LP610-4
    2014 R8 V10
    2012 TTRS
    2010 GTR
    2010 GT3
    2009 turbo
    2007 turbo
    etc...

I was just thinking, you only need this DD for two, max three years, after that you can get the ultimate DD, the UrusWhich Stablemate for Huracan?

I lean toward G Wagon, M6 Grancoupe and Panamera GTS. GTR is in 4th. As cool as it is, it isn't providing a different element or dimension to the Huracan.

I lean toward G Wagon, M6 Grancoupe and Panamera GTS. GTR is in 4th. As cool as it is, it isn't providing a different element or dimension to the Huracan.
    Get a G wagon then, you can swap it with a Urus in a couple of yearsWhich Stablemate for Huracan?

IMO you should go with the panamera, where I live in Florida I see so many Mercedes that I don't even bother to look at them. I get all giddy when I see a panamera though.. However it's to each their own

In terms of performance and Price, Audi S8 is the best sedan out there.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    In terms of performance and Price, Audi S8 is the best sedan out there.
    Very true. And I LOVE the S8. But what about fun to drive and looks? Thinking Pan and M6 might win there.

But I could get a reg shirt body A8 4.0t. Let it be the luxury compliment to the Huracan!

Or a Maserati Ghibli Q S4