Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    In terms of performance and Price, Audi S8 is the best sedan out there.
    Lol, funny post.
    That's what I drive for 2 straight years now. Best dd ever.
    Mind you, I did APR tune, probably one of the first in US offered, the car is a sleeper King!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Lol, funny post.
    That's what I drive for 2 straight years now. Best dd ever.
    Mind you, I did APR tune, probably one of the first in US offered, the car is a sleeper King!
    I really liked the old S8 engine W10, it shared the same engine technology with Gallardo. Currently , S8 has a turbo V8 engine, but quicker than ever before.

My vote goes for either the gran coupe or gts!

The ghibli looks stunning, but I found the rear seats a bit cramped and the tech seemed outdated compared to the Germans.

The G wagon has presence like no other, but I found the G55 very blunt in handling and had road noise issues at high speeds. They may have fixed these issues with the G63, not sure...

Ok this will ruin my veil of secrecy as to what Italian family I contract for. But if you can wait go buy the Alfa Guilia. It is absolutely out of this freaking world. It's the same size as an M3 if not slightly bigger and had 505 bhp and a crap load of technology. I have been helping with this platform for some time and it is awesome. I still have no idea where they will be sold but I already ordered it over an M4. And no don't get a Ghibli. Ever. If not E63s

Any BMW or Porsche are not an option if you ask me, the S8 is nice but the interior is a bit too conservative in my opinion but it works.

As someone mentioned above, i think you are the perfect candidate for an Urus.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Any BMW or Porsche are not an option if you ask me, the S8 is nice but the interior is a bit too conservative in my opinion but it works.

As someone mentioned above, i think you are the perfect candidate for an Urus.
    You should take a look at the latest S8, the interior has been refined. with right options, it can be very high tech and sporty. I really like the windshield visual and different driving modes.

He has an E350. I think an S8 is a huge jump. It's a fantastic car and very fast just really different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if you want an SUV but I highly highly recommend the Range Rover Sport SVR. It's loud and fast but has room for anything and everything. Did I mention it's loud......
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Not sure if you want an SUV but I highly highly recommend the Range Rover Sport SVR. It's loud and fast but has room for anything and everything. Did I mention it's loud......
    supercharged V8 550 HP. IMO, better SUV than Cayenne.

For what it's worth I have owned and put many miles on: the G Wagon; Panamera 4s and A8 (as well as a 430, 458 and DB 9 for fun rides). Experience:
    G Wagon - A unique "truck"; certainly sets one apart; the handling is almost scary on corners; be sure to take a long test drive and drive in sunlight as the flat windshield glass imparts an odd image at times; inhales fuel; is great if you plan on serious offroading - if not you are making a "fashion" statement.
    A 8 - excellent electronics and intuitive controls; very performance oriented for a large sedan; and it is a sedan.
    Panamera S - Best combination of a practical DD (it does actually seat 4 humans) which is fun to drive and has sufficient performance so you can have some fun. Would be my choice. FYI, drove it all year in Wisconsin weather with all season tires. Excellent performance.