Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Attention in Lamborhgini? Or hate?

Have you been hated on?
    Just wondering if anyone of owners have been hated on for owning a Lamborghini or any kind of exotic. I see many youtube videos of guys in Ferraris showing public reactions of people on the street saying sarcastic or straight out hateful things. Or there's a video of some guy throwing ice cream on a Ferrari.

I was at the LA auto show, there was a Huracan on display and some guy seem to enjoy looking at it, but then said "such a waste of money". But just saying it because he knows he can't afford one so he just hates on the car. I wanted to tell him he can go drive one for $120 outside for 20 minutes, it's probably cheaper than whatever car parts he buys for his Honda S2000.

But even though I don't own one, I don't feel the need to hate. My dad bought me an M3 lime rock edition to try getting me off the motorcycle, but I still bought one anyways because an M3 isn't enough to keep me off a motorcycle. I might have kept my promise if he bought a Lamborghini instead, and I know he has the money to buy one (new or used), he owns a company that does well over $1 million a year. There was a used Porsche GT3 that was at the same price as the M3 he bought, but he refused just because it looked too fast, that may have been my bare minimum to forgo a motorcycle. It was only 2 years old but it still look much sicker than a new M3 at the time.

I've already driven them so I know what it feels like so it's not like I'm going on in the life without knowing what a Lamborghini feels like. I wouldn't mind owning one as long as I get a good deal on one and can find a way to maintain it for the best price, I just don't want to own one if it's going to be a financial burden on me. Otherwise I'll just go rent one just so I can feel satisfied to know I've driven one rather than envy guys who own one. I did not know how much attention a Lamborghini gets when driven on public roads as it was my first time doing so, other times I drive Gallardos in coned course at parking lots. But ya got lots of "nice car" or "wanna race" and just people who wanted to talk to me more just for the sake I was in a Lamborghini. I drive the an orange M3 which gets attention sometimes, but not at the level of a Lamborghini.

you have to find a way to make your daddy to step up.

Ya' daddy has been lying to you. It's obvious.
    He just doesn't want to do anything for ya'. Ya' should get even, and hurt him back.

I've had a problem once or twice, if I sense hostility from someone, I simply say its my job too deliver this vehicle from one dealer to another, once they find out you're a working stiff like them, they actually feel sorry for me, or say "nice job you have,, too bad you don't own it!"

Yes ,their are Haters out their, but they are exceptions.Most people love the car and I do not act like a asshxxx.No issues so far,but I can tell you this,one can not leave the car alone,people will screw with it.Any Futures Hates I see will be dealt with as required..

As for you,you need to go make your own $$$$ and then get your own Super Car,not have or even think your Dad will buy one for you.My Family could buy the factory,but I would have never asked for such a expensive car from my Dad or Family..It takes time,but do as I did and make your own $$$ and get your own stuff...

As for motorcycles,ditch them,after 3 friends killed,I was done with them,it is not if,it is when you will be killed or seriously injured on one.A Lamborghini will be the closeted one can get to a motorcycle in a production car...

There are haters, some will engage you, the secret is to be polite and do not answer to their provocations, sometimes these situations can escaladate fast and nasty.
    Last edited by Klauss; 12-03-2015 at 10:38 PM.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    you have to find a way to make your daddy to step up.
    Lol, one of the funniest posts lately

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Yes ,their are Haters out their, but they are exceptions.Most people love the car and I do not act like a asshxxx.No issues so far,but I can tell you this,one can not leave the car alone,people will screw with it.Any Futures Hates I see will be dealt with as required..

As for you,you need to go make your own $$$$ and then get your own Super Car,not have or even think your Dad will buy one for you.My Family could buy the factory,but I would have never asked for such a expensive car from my Dad or Family..It takes time,but do as I did and make your own $$$ and get your own stuff...

As for motorcycles,ditch them,after 3 friends killed,I was done with them,it is not if,it is when you will be killed or seriously injured on one.A Lamborghini will be the closeted one can get to a motorcycle in a production car...
    Ya I get it. I was just saying if my dad truly wanted to get me off riding motorcycles, I probably would for sure done it if he got a Lamborghini. The time he was set on the M3, I kind of just said yes but I truly knew I was going to get over it and still want a motorcycle. The Lamborghini is the only car that feels like having a motorcycle.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfalcon View Post
    Ya I get it. I was just saying if my dad truly wanted to get me off riding motorcycles, I probably would for sure done it if he got a Lamborghini. The time he was set on the M3, I kind of just said yes but I truly knew I was going to get over it and still want a motorcycle. The Lamborghini is the only car that feels like having a motorcycle.
    LOL ....You could always live with mommy and daddy like 15Huracan1 does.

Ya I screwed myself to rent a Huracan. Now the M3 feels slow and a piece of shit.

My dad hates supercars, he thinks everyone gets one to show how wealthy they are. I just want one because it's fast and it's more practical than building your own roller coaster. I could care less if people notice or not. I forgot I was inside a Lamborghini when I was driving it in traffic, but the people outside noticed I was in a Lamborghini. It was when I got away from the traffic is realized this car was in a different league than most sports cars.

Oh well, I can always rent so it's not the end of the world if I never buy one. At least I'll never have to worry about maintenance.

But there are Gallardos for $80k, seems like a good deal and better than any car you can buy new for $80k.