Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Have you been hated on?
    I got alot of praise of awed spectators and random dudes in SUVs asking if I wanted to race while I was stuck in traffic around Staples Center during a Lakers Game.

But are there drivers who will cut you off or show their dissatisfaction to see someone in an exotic? Like if getting in the way of an exotic and pissing them off would make their day better. I've had a few cars who would change lanes and snag the first spots at the traffic light at the last second. Like they saw a Lambo in their rear view mirror and then decided to they did not want me to have the first spot at the light (well only an assumption, it wasn't obvious enough to really call them out on it). I guess first spots at the traffic lights are first come first serve, but why does a commuter car need the first spot at the traffic light if they're likely gonna take their time and not even take advantage of being first at the traffic light to get ahead of the other cars?

I got alot of praise of awed spectators and random dudes in SUVs asking if I wanted to race while I was stuck in traffic around Staples Center during a Lakers Game.

But just wonder if there are drivers out there who will cut you off or get in your way because they envy the guy in the exotic or think every race looking car is out to cause danger. Like if getting in the way of an exotic would make their shitty day better. I've had a few cars who would change lanes and snag the first spots at the traffic light at the last second. Like they saw a Lambo in their rear view mirror and then decided to they did not want me to have the first spot at the light (well only an assumption, it wasn't obvious enough to really call them out on it). I guess first spots at the traffic lights are first come first serve, but why does a commuter car need the first spot at the traffic light if they're likely gonna take their time and not even take advantage of being first at the traffic light to get ahead of the other cars?

On a motorcycle I've had few incidences that people show their dissatisfaction to me because they hate motorcycle riders. So just wonder if exotics car owners experience something similar, either of jealousy or because you look like a dangerous driver?

I can tell my own experience in France country, a lot of car hater here so jaleous and sure that her Renault diesel is the best car in the world, because only 4l/100kms consumption pfffffff!

Before owned the huracan i haved two nissan gtr, i never had any key scratch and bad comment on it, agressive car but Nissan emblem sound for every stupid french it is a basic cheap car.
    Before nissan gtr i owned a f430 scuderia in red, never seen so much people hated something like that, really really bad about emblem and color, people reaction was very hard and one time i fighted with a guy, because he made provocation to me (spin on my car) i really kicked his ass properly, unfortunately for him he thought that i was a small fat and old guy and i am young, tall and strong ahahah

Now with the huracan i thought it was the same than my ferrari, but i am really surprised about people reaction, positively!
    I mean yes people take a bit of distance because they think iam one king of this world (absolutely not ahaha) maybe the grigio matt color is offcourse less agressive than flashy color, but people are really impressed and look that car like a space ship, not like a ferrari of porsche, they know that this is something exotic and special and different than a red ferrari or a black porsche.
    Till now i parked the car in a lot of not higly recomended arear (lile no go zone ahahah) and no key scratch or bad comment for now, it is very positive.

Have had Ferrari's for now 15 years with the past 2 years received bad reception IE finger signs etc .
    Yes Joe Public in UK --hates Ferrari .
    Been running Huracan this last year .
    Nothing but compliments and as you pass the windows lower and the "thumbs up " come out .
    Magic -- even had people kneel down as you pass -- just like the Pope Mobile !!
    Well Done Lambo